Introduce Yourself

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Sorry I'm late to the party, I'm sure you guys messed me.

Anyway, I thought we should have an introduction thread. At the least, post your former name from XtraTime. No need for secrecy, we'll figure you out. ;)

Name: Shpati
XT Username: Shpati, formerly Shpati21
Albanian Origins: Dibra e Madhe
Livin' in the United States of America, L.I.V.I.N'

NFL > Euro Football, Baseball > Euro Football, WWE > Euro Football, Hockey > Euro Football << Albania NT

Favorite Teams: Albania NT (duh), Mets, NY Giants, Knicks, Rangers, Liverpool FC
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Shpati

So we got you, me, and NYVirus as Albanians who like baseball.
Pjetër

i find it interesting that the people on this forum that like baseball are also the smartest, best looking, and most well endowed members of this forum. 8-)
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Name: Genti
XT username: GentiTirona
Albanian Origin: Tirona (if you couldn't already tell)
Live in Canada, cold as shit with snow that is taller than me right now.

Favourite things: basketball, futbol, traveling, drawing, gym.

Favourite teams: Detroit Pistons/Red Wings/Tigers/Lions
Plako
Team: Partizani

Great idea Shpati and welcome. I missed you :)

Since we're doing introductions I was born in Tirana and my family origins are from the Deep South in the highlands of Kurvelesh. Long time member of several Albanian related fora.

I've lived in Brooklyn for a while now.

Favourite things to do: watch foreign movies, read classics, play basketball and poker.

Favourite teams: Albania, Partizani, NYCFC, Jose Mourinho.
Shpati

Plako wrote:Jose Mourinho.
I'll respect this if you just truly admire the guy. But please tell me you're not some Mourinho fanboy, trying to pull one of these outfits in public yourself:

Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote:
I'll respect this if you just truly admire the guy. But please tell me you're not some Mourinho fanboy, trying to pull one of these outfits in public yourself:

Been a fan of Jose for over a decade now. And I am ashamed to admit that I pull that outfit all Spring long, but that's not because I'm a Mourinho fanboy, it's just because I have style ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:
Shpati wrote:

Been a fan of Jose for over a decade now. And I am ashamed to admit that I pull that outfit all Spring long, but that's not because I'm a Mourinho fanboy, it's just because I have style ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Irrelevant to the style talk, but there is a very small list of people who can get me as enraged as Mourinho can... Was really hoping Wenger was going to kick Mourinho's ass the last time Arsenal and Chelsea faced each other and the two of them got into a small sideline altercation.
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Been thanked: 0

Anyway, I'll introduce myself too:

Personal: Born in Korca, Albania, have lived in Brooklyn, NY since 1999. Currently a practicing attorney in NY (and know Plako in real life... throwing this here as an accomplishment ;) ).
Favorite Sports: 1- European soccer and MLB, 2- NFL, 3- NBA and NHL, 4- Tennis and Formula 1
Favorite Teams: 1- Albania NT (obviously), 2- New York Mets, 3- Arsenal and Skenderbeu, 4- New York Jets, 5- Cornell hockey team, 6- New York Islanders, 7- New York Knicks
Favorite Sports Stars: 1- Mike Piazza, 2- Thierry Henry, 3- Matt Harvey (here's hoping), 4- Roger Federer, 5- Lucas Duda (a stretch potentially, but really think he's a great Moneyball player), 6- Bledi Shkembi (Kapiteni), 7- John Tavares, 8 - Tim Tebow
  • Information