Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Italian-led investigation busts ethnic Albanian crime gang

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:26 pm Italian-led investigation busts ethnic Albanian crime gang

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html
Los blankos :zgerdhimje:
Unfortunately these guys are just the little fish...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Speaking of gangs in Italy. Hilarious movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2UkizC ... BesKallaku
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Interesting .... Image
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:50 pm Interesting .... Image
Not surprised, we never had any support historically while places like Greece always have for having no relevance to the Ancient Greeks of 2500 years ago .
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:43 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:50 pm Interesting .... Image
Not surprised, we never had any support historically while places like Greece always have for having no relevance to the Ancient Greeks of 2500 years ago .
Well just to point out that Italians are the only ones that would help us more and was surprised of Germans consideration towards us. Aryan brotherhood 🤣
CanaYouDoIt

To be fair , our reputation over the last few years has taken a hit because of the mafia state but still no way should Greece have more support than us if we’re being totally honest especially from the Germans lmao
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's great that our neighbours of 4,000 years give us so much support compared to Poland. That's malaka mentality for you.
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:43 pm Not surprised, we never had any support historically while places like Greece always have for having no relevance to the Ancient Greeks of 2500 years ago .
Do you know what's funny? They found the graves of all the Macedonian royalty a few decades back, including Alexander's father and son.

The Greek government banned archeologists from doing DNA tests on them. :lol: :lol:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:15 pm It's great that our neighbours of 4,000 years give us so much support compared to Poland. That's malaka mentality for you.
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:43 pm Not surprised, we never had any support historically while places like Greece always have for having no relevance to the Ancient Greeks of 2500 years ago .
Do you know what's funny? They found the graves of all the Macedonian royalty a few decades back, including Alexander's father and son.

The Greek government banned archeologists from doing DNA tests on them. :lol: :lol:

They know the truth , we know the truth , they just don’t want the world to know they’re living a lie .
Simboli i Diellit

Azerbaijan will be playing it’s game in Albania at Elbasan Arena. De Biasi feels like home playing here lol

https://sportekspres.com/e-perjetoj-per ... r-per-mua/
  • Information