Nations League 2020-2021

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Klejdi1023

Now that Euro qualifiers are over, we need to create a strategy for the next Nations League which begins in September 2020. We're in league C:

https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/ ... w/?iv=true

I'd deff want to avoid Kosovo and North Macedonia. I'd prefer this group: Albania, Belarus, Slovenia, Azerbaijan

Our goal should be to top our group, and schedule challenging friendlies in March and June 2020 to keep climbing in FIFA rankings. The only way we can ever dream of making world cup 2022 is to become a pot 3 team and hope for a favorable draw, where we can get a second spot and make the playoffs. Looks like UEFA is going to make the playoffs single leg semi-finals and finals similar to Nations League playoffs for Euro 2020. No matter what happens in playoffs, it would still be a great achievement for us and progress made.
CanaYouDoIt

Klejdi1023 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:15 pm Now that Euro qualifiers are over, we need to create a strategy for the next Nations League which begins in September 2020. We're in league C:

https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/ ... w/?iv=true

I'd deff want to avoid Kosovo and North Macedonia. I'd prefer this group: Albania, Belarus, Slovenia, Azerbaijan

Our goal should be to top our group, and schedule challenging friendlies in March and June 2020 to keep climbing in FIFA rankings. The only way we can ever dream of making world cup 2022 is to become a pot 3 team and hope for a favorable draw, where we can get a second spot and make the playoffs. Looks like UEFA is going to make the playoffs single leg semi-finals and finals similar to Nations League playoffs for Euro 2020. No matter what happens in playoffs, it would still be a great achievement for us and progress made.

Yeah with this nations league stuff its better to be in the lower leagues and win those easy groups like Kosove did so you have that second chance to qualify
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

No team was relegated to league D , it will most likely depend who’ll be the lucky one to get a team from league D in playoffs .

Seeding for League C:

Team Rank
Greece 33
Albania 34
Montenegro 35
Georgia 36

Team Rank
N.Macedonia 37
Kosovo 38
Belarus 39
Cyprus 40

Team Rank
Estonia 41
Slovenia 42
Lithuania 43
Luxembourg 44

Team Rank
Armenia 45
Azerbaijan 46
Kazakhstan 47
Moldova 48

In my opinion, the best possible draw would be Albania/Cyprus/Luxembourg/Armenia or Moldova.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kosovo will play against Moldova without Vedat Muriqi. Kosovo fans and "pundits" are underestimating brutally Moldova but it might fireback. The turkish coach of Moldova who has been Sporting Director of Vllaznia knows Kosovo team very well and since he took over he has lost three matches minimally.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

As long as Kosove can't defend they will not go far in any tournaments . Vojvoda really is terrible
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:34 pm Kosovo will play against Moldova without Vedat Muriqi. Kosovo fans and "pundits" are underestimating brutally Moldova but it might fireback. The turkish coach of Moldova who has been Sporting Director of Vllaznia knows Kosovo team very well and since he took over he has lost three matches minimally.
Yeah it's showing. Terrible so far from Kosova.
Princ

Kosovo needs Muriqi and Voca back as soon as possible.. two of their most important players
Plako
Team: Partizani

Much better from Kosova in the second half. I think they'll pull off a last minute goal to win this game.
Dallku

If that was Roshi playing like Rashica he would get crucified.....
  • Information