Champions League

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:54 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:29 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:43 pm

Greece didn't butcher them.... they assimilated them. Or better yet, they assimilated themselves. Turks killed more Albanians than Greeks have done but the energy isn't the same for them.

But history is history..

Presently... Mihaj has absolutely no reason to hate Greece, on the contrary he should be very grateful for them taking him in and giving him an opportunity.

Zekaj has absolutely no reason to like or represent Serbia. That's why this comparison is retarded.

Feels like every time you post you’re trolling , they slaughtered people in chameria https://youtu.be/7RTuSBaoags , there take a look . They’ve treated us like crap and you know it , change our names , tell kids not to play with Albanian kids , so yes we have reasons to not play for them .

As for assimilation ? Lol that’s just as bad , assimilation through fear of death , seems like you have no idea on the history of our people

I think you're either mentally challenged or 10 years old.
Mentally challenged? Don’t turn to attacking me because you wanna suck off the Greeks .

You downplay every kosovan player , hype up crap guys and now this . You must be a Serb or something .
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Djimsiti benched again. Atalanta 1:1 Shakhtar D after first half.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:44 pm Djimsiti benched again. Atalanta 1:1 Shakhtar D after first half.
They also lost to Dinamo Zagreb away 4-0. Their chance of qualifying now are very slim.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Olaynka scored again with Slavia. Quite impressive the career he has made considering he came to Albania when he was 16.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:11 am Olaynka scored again with Slavia. Quite impressive the career he has made considering he came to Albania when he was 16.
The best player to come out of the Superliga since Bogdani..
artan

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:07 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:11 am Olaynka scored again with Slavia. Quite impressive the career he has made considering he came to Albania when he was 16.
The best player to come out of the Superliga since Bogdani..
Rrahmani? Muriqi? Even Berisha?
Princ

artan wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:15 am Rrahmani? Muriqi? Even Berisha?
Those guys all came out of Kosovo though :zgerdhimje:
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Tbh I think at this point Olayinka is better than Muriqi. He scored 11 goals in Belgium which is ~ Turkey, and that was 2 years ago. He's gotten even better. Let's be honest, Muriqi is not even good enough to be a backup at Lazio. At best he'll be a bottom table Serie A striker if he works hard. That was Tare's worst transfer ever.

Rrahmani still remains to be seen. That one was just unfortunate. He didn't even get a proper chance to show himself.

I'd say right now it's

(1) Rrahmani (for now)
(2) Olayinka
(3) Uzuni
(4) Muriqi

Ferencvaros's total value shot up to 28 million. By comparison the worst Serie A teams are 43 and 45 million. I'd say they're good enough to be a bottom table Serie A team, which speaks volume for Uzuni, even though I think he's already nearing his peak potential.
Princ wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:18 am
artan wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:15 am Rrahmani? Muriqi? Even Berisha?
Those guys all came out of Kosovo though :zgerdhimje:
Lol. Obviously it's both (and Croatia, etc....). But we're more talking about the senior league itself, not player development. Player development in Albania is terrible. Kosova seems somewhat better at it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

If you would ask Muriqi where he came out from, I doubt he will say Besa or Teuta but Liria..

The other two I don’t rate over Olayinka at the moment, so I didn’t consider them at all in my previous post.

Rrahmani might have a case.. personally I don’t prefer him over a man who shows up in big games, having scored the match winner on a team like Leverkusen and the opening goal away at Inter.
CanaYouDoIt

The hate for Muriqi makes no sense to me but what else is new from you
  • Information