Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:This was after the game

Po festojne fitoren e bastit? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

De Biasi and his staff a candidate for Bosnia's manager job this summer if Bosnia doesn't qualify ;)
AlMadman

Qifsha italjanin, i ka mbet hatri pse Italia se ka marr, tash sic duket eshte duke kerkuar me gjith mund nje ekip te ri. Ky me duket vetem ishte dorezuar nga kombetarja ne ate moment qe ra ne grup spanja dhe vendi i tij. Budalla ka edhe nervin te krahasoj veten me Ranierin.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:We need an Albanian trainer first and foremost. We have terrible players, the last thing we need is a sour locker room. I'd say drag Josa out of his misery with Tirana's relegation team. They probably haven't paid him once since he started.

Hasi would also be a great locker room choice (his tactics are probably mediocre). He's the first Kosovar to play for Albanian NT. He's the original Cana. He can win over both sides.

I don't think an Albanian coach would be respected enough by the players. They'd run all over him. We would have to get a nice guy like Roy Hodgson and have the players run the show.

The time for GDB is definitely up but am afraid FShF will stick with him as they still gotta pay him so he'll end up alienating even more players now.

GdB did "well" because he immersed himself with the Albanian culture. He learned all the subtleties, and created a scouting network with Europe. Other foreign coaches won't care, and they'll be distant.

We need someone who understands all the subtleties of the locker room, and the whole emigrant situation.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Lol, why is Bulku joining DB and the Bosnian team?
Plako
Team: Partizani

AlMadman wrote:Qifsha italjanin, i ka mbet hatri pse Italia se ka marr, tash sic duket eshte duke kerkuar me gjith mund nje ekip te ri. Ky me duket vetem ishte dorezuar nga kombetarja ne ate moment qe ra ne grup spanja dhe vendi i tij. Budalla ka edhe nervin te krahasoj veten me Ranierin.
U be tamam Shqiptar edhe Gani Abazi :)

AlMadman

Plako wrote:
AlMadman wrote:Qifsha italjanin, i ka mbet hatri pse Italia se ka marr, tash sic duket eshte duke kerkuar me gjith mund nje ekip te ri. Ky me duket vetem ishte dorezuar nga kombetarja ne ate moment qe ra ne grup spanja dhe vendi i tij. Budalla ka edhe nervin te krahasoj veten me Ranierin.
U be tamam Shqiptar edhe Gani Abazi :)

hahaha it seems like it.
Simboli i Diellit

The new coach has to find substitutes (alternatives) before the next Euro 2020 qualifiers start for :

Hysaj - Vojvoda swiched to Kosova, the other talented RBs comming up are really young.
Mavraj - We lost Rahmani , Sadiku while the other alternatives are youngsters like Tafaj and co will be ready after 2 qualifier cycles .
Agolli - Lenjani and Aliji are not good while Riza Durmisi would've been another Hysaj gem if the coach/fa had spotted him in time.
Kukeli and Basha - These guys can't keep up anymore with the tempo especially when we play teams that like fast football and i'm not speaking about Spain but even the likes of Ukraine , Iceland , Hungary , Poland, Czech rep that usually fight for the second place... Ndoji isn't ready to replace anyone and i don't know if he will ever be while the alternatives suck , losing Shala damaged the upcoming future prospective.

Latifi , Grezda don't offer much more than Roshi and co actually althrough might seem great from the stagnation of new addon faces we were used lately. No new names/candidates that i know for those positions .

One could think we try to test new strikers even from superliga as they def won't be worse than Balaj, Cikalleshi and Sadiku who at their best season had like 10 goals but if we see the goalscorers list than we find out that it's full of foreigners and no talents comming from superliga just other Andi Lila's and Emiljano Vila's :lol:
Dallku

NEed a fresh start with a new coach. Losing to the Luxembourgs of this world is a clear evidence of that. Everyone is sick of De Biasi. Even De Biasi himself is sick of De Biasi it seems.
Simboli i Diellit

He lost the authority in the team and clearly the squad is missing a leader like Cana. Mavraj is so soft to be the captain and the alternatives aren't better at all but anyone is better than Agolli . Another 4 official games left plus the friendlies during 2018 should be enough for the new coach to prepare the euro qualifiers.
  • Information