Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

http://www.transfermarkt.com/shkelqim-d ... ler/294583

This guy needs to be invited to our U-21 squad.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bardhec Bytyqi refuzed Kosova to play for Albania U21. Who is this guy? Did Migjeni persuade him?
Migjeni

I don't know him, I used to know his older sister actually, but he has a cousin, Driton, who's some kind of "scout" for the FSHF, so that's probably who has persuaded him. Driton is a huge Albania fan and TKZ representative for Denmark I believe, so yeah he's doing quite a good job with young Albanian players here in Denmark until now. I know a few he's watched play and tried to convince to play for us.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

That's good . Patriotic families like them would prefer that their kids play for Albania no doubt. In other news Elvir Maloku, Taulant Seferi and Nedim Bajrami accepted Bushi's callup for our U21 . Bajrami hasn't confirmed yet though he seems to be the next Xhaka for the Swiss U teams.
Simboli i Diellit

Veseli with an assist
Simboli i Diellit

I can understand now why Pisa and Gattuso wanted Manaj with all costs offering him a staring spot for the rest of the season . Edgar Cani and co have scored 8 goals in 22 games , that insane for a Serie B team :D

Manaj created two good chances for his team last game. Failed to convert a pk he gained and the assist he gave the other guy throw the ball right to the GK.

Highlights here: http://www.supersport.al/gattuso-vleres ... e-ujkanin/
Simboli i Diellit

Emanuele Ndoj signed with Bologna in Serie A. Will be part of the team from July 2017.
Kuqezijeti

Agim zeka signs for Lille
Simboli i Diellit

Agim Zeka scores two goals in his friendly match for Lile B team :
http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... n-e-liles/

He has a great left foot touch. Could play as lw for crosses or as right winger for cut in and shoot on goalie.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Keidi Bare is moving up at Atletico. At first, he was on the bench for regular games. Today he was on the bench vs. Barcelona.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information