Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote:Albanians believe even Barcelona vs Real is fixed lmao

However it's not a stretch thinking that the Amenia game was fixed. You gotta take everything into consideration. When so many millions are on the line and 2 very poor FAs are involved then don't sleep on any shady things happening. It's normal.

Nobody is getting caught. That's one of those games you don't think about, talk about or analyze. It just happens and you move on.
It's qualification for the EUROs, where 10 million+ dollars are on the line. Skenderbeu only won 2-3 million or so, and they're already on the verge of being banned from UEFA. And they didn't even qualify for anything. Albania was already under the radar for match fixing.

If Duka got caught Albania would be banned for decades from UEFA.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Dallku wrote:Albanians believe even Barcelona vs Real is fixed lmao

However it's not a stretch thinking that the Amenia game was fixed. You gotta take everything into consideration. When so many millions are on the line and 2 very poor FAs are involved then don't sleep on any shady things happening. It's normal.

Nobody is getting caught. That's one of those games you don't think about, talk about or analyze. It just happens and you move on.
It's qualification for the EUROs, where 10 million+ dollars are on the line. Skenderbeu only won 2-3 million or so, and they're already on the verge of being banned from UEFA. And they didn't even qualify for anything. Albania was already under the radar for match fixing.

If Duka got caught Albania would be banned for decades from UEFA.
I mean the Armenia game was one where one team was playing for everything (us) and the other was playing for absolutely nothing (Armenia). So I'm not surprised it seems like it was fixed.

4Ea-PogsaFI

When you look at that first free kick it's hard not to say he should have easily scored that.
Rodon

Just seen the Albania-Moldavia match and I am really impressed by Bytyqi. Really rapid and elegant in his movements, with a rather good technique too. The goal was class.
Only problem he is right fooded, but he has a really good left too and he surely looks a class ahead Agolli. Maybe we've found our LB.

Kallaku and Abazaj were also good.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bytyqi is playing in Denmark. He was quality the first game also. Quite good phisically, tecnical , nice ball touch/controll and a good shoot.
Simboli i Diellit

It becomes interesting after min 40. lJaomxJ0Gyg

https://youtu.be/lJaomxJ0Gyg
Aurora Bulkualis

This whole Lila thing is like a bad sitcom joke.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:This whole Lila thing is like a bad sitcom joke.
Lol i was hoping the Greeks would do us a favour : http://www.supersport.al/prifti-i-pas-j ... ndi-lilen/
Simboli i Diellit

Strakosha made two amateur mistakes last Lazio's game. Playing for the NT got to his head ;)
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Strakosha made two amateur mistakes last Lazio's game. Playing for the NT got to his head ;)
So did Buffon against Spain. it happens to every keeper :)
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Strakosha made two amateur mistakes last Lazio's game. Playing for the NT got to his head ;)
Strakosha struggles coming out of the 6 yard box, like do most keepers who aren't Neuer. Ideally, a keeper shouldn't be placed under those circumstances.

When he fucks up inside his box, that's a different issue.
  • Information