Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:38 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:18 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:53 pm 20 year old Wolves U23 player.

Was Albania even interested? I hope not.
Hope not ? Yeah not like we need good young attackers for the future

If he was good(or ok) he would get loaned out to a professional team not a youth team.

We've see millions of "talents" like him.
Armando Broja is in chelsea u18 and we hype him up like he's gonna be the best striker we've ever had.
CanaYouDoIt

If he was good(or ok) he would get loaned out to a professional team not a youth team.

1) He’s permanently signed and there are not many 20 year olds starting in the league
2) There are no “Albanian” young players anywhere near his quality , we have Roshi as our best winger ffs
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Armando Broja is in chelsea u18 and we hype him up like he's gonna be the best striker we've ever had.

Broja is literally 17 lol

This Shabani guy is turning 21 in March and still plays youth(amateur) football...

If you're 20+ and still play youth football then you have no potential. Sorry but that's how it is and there are no examples to prove otherwise...

- If he was a supertalent he would've stayed at Bayern
- If he had good potential he would've been loaned to another (lower) Bundesliga team.
- If he had ok potential he would've been loaned to a 2nd or even 3rd division German team.
- If he was shit with no potential he would be offloaded to another youth team in another country like in this case.

But Albanians love to hype up these kind of pseudo talents. Especially if they are Kosovars...

Give me 19 year olds who are starters in professional football.
plisi

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Bushi mentioned him couple of times last year. Most important thing is Shabani is playing 90 minutes and is on good form. This is the right moment when u get players, if Shabani will start scoring in Premier League, it will be impossible to get him because Germany will put him on waiting list. I believe Shabani will get minutes on Premier League or Championship this year and it will be great addition for Kosovo.
I doubt Germany cares really. Muslija, Rexhbecaj and Shabani all could've played for their U21 in this years tournament, but they're not much rated. The problem is that these players believe they have a chance.
Dallku

LOL every time Olayinka scores in Europe he’s connected to the alb NT.

I wouldn’t care but it would be funny. He’s definitely the best player to play in the Albanian league.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 pm LOL every time Olayinka scores in Europe he’s connected to the alb NT.

I wouldn’t care but it would be funny. He’s definitely the best player to play in the Albanian league.
Why not? Probably he has more connections to Albania than some other mercenaries who have us as second/third choice and maybe they never been to Albania in their entire life... the guy is willingly wanting to play for us and he has more to offer than the likes of Balaj/Cikalleshi... Duka will never let this happen though.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Strakosha with a blunder costed Lazio the three points in Europa League. He hasn’t been lucid the last 6 months. His weak points are coming out of the goalie , crosses and penalties.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 pm LOL every time Olayinka scores in Europe he’s connected to the alb NT.

I don't agree! Ekuban and Rrahmani are better players than Olayinka.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:57 pm

I don't agree! Ekuban and Rrahmani are better players than Olayinka.
Rrahmani is definitely the best export of the Superliga. He's a starter for Hellas Verona & Kosova NT and has put in some good performances this year in Serie A. It's a shame we lost him but I guess no one expected him to be this good.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

If France can have their entire starting lineup except goalie as African then why cant we have 1 African Olayinka play for us? He would easily be our best striker.
  • Information