Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:11 pm On paper our U19 seems promissing :

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/perfor ... ares-u-19/
Lots of kids from english clubs , England could be a new Switzerland for us , most came around 96-00 and kids like myself were born around that time , now they're 18/19 we're starting to see them come through the ranks . Also I know like Xhaka they would love to play for Albania so we won't see guys like Durmisaj and other such traitors
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:43 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:11 pm On paper our U19 seems promissing :

Lots of kids from english clubs , England could be a new Switzerland for us , most came around 96-00 and kids like myself were born around that time , now they're 18/19 we're starting to see them come through the ranks . Also I know like Xhaka they would love to play for Albania so we won't see guys like Durmisaj and other such traitors
Like xhaka they would love to play for albania?? Hahahahah
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:52 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:19 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:11 pm Muriqi has 5 goals in 20 games for Kosovo. That's pretty poor for a striker.. especially considering that 90% of their games have been against semi-amateur level opponents.
we wish we had someone that puts up figures like him in a competitive league.
Turkey is a competitive league??

LOL

It's a glorified village/retirement league. I'd say on par with Greece(even though Greek clubs have much more success in Europe the Turkish).
We don't even have a striker that puts up more than 10 goals every season in a village league.
artan

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:11 pm Muriqi has 5 goals in 20 games for Kosovo. That's pretty poor for a striker.. especially considering that 90% of their games have been against semi-amateur level opponents.

LOL

It's a glorified village/retirement league. I'd say on par with Greece(even though Greek clubs have much more success in Europe the Turkish).
It is though. Turkey might suffer from massive corruption and inept management but there is massive investment in the league. Just look at all the new stadiums being constructed, all the transfers, etc. The Greek league is dying and with the exception of Olympiacos and POAK are a bunch of village clubs that are in massive debt, it's why the likes of Andi Lila and Kristi Vangjelli can start reguarly there. Greece is more on par with Croatia I'd say.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:56 pm Like xhaka they would love to play for albania?? Hahahahah
Well tbf the older Xhaka, although not the better one, does play for us :)
Princ

Plako wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:03 am
Princ wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:56 pm Like xhaka they would love to play for albania?? Hahahahah
Well tbf the older Xhaka, although not the better one, does play for us :)
Because granit couldnt convince the Swiss nt to bring him along too :zgerdhimje:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Armando Broja has that typical Shkodran-Malesi dialect and seems a nice person from the interview:

https://youtu.be/P7LTSWVgP4k
Dallku

artan wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:41 am

LOL

It is though. Turkey might suffer from massive corruption and inept management but there is massive investment in the league. Just look at all the new stadiums being constructed, all the transfers, etc. The Greek league is dying and with the exception of Olympiacos and POAK are a bunch of village clubs that are in massive debt, it's why the likes of Andi Lila and Kristi Vangjelli can start reguarly there. Greece is more on par with Croatia I'd say.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

As of right now Turkey is ranked 10th in Europe. Above Greece but below Belgium, Ukraine, Portugal.

Andi Lila has been a benchwarmer for PAS Giannina for years and Vangjeli came to Albania because he couldn't make in Greece outside of Aris. In Albania he had a huge impact with Skenderbeu in Europe so you gave some bad examples there.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:56 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Like xhaka they would love to play for albania?? Hahahahah
Its well documented players like Granit and Shaqiri are only playing for the Swiss because of that corrupt old cunt Duka
  • Information