Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

We tend to hype some youth players with no merit of being hyped up but Kumbulla is definitely not one of these. He is the real deal and one of the best players in his age group.

We also made a mistake by not actually cap tying him the past two matches.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:25 pm We tend to hype some youth players with no merit of being hyped up but Kumbulla is definitely not one of these. He is the real deal and one of the best players in his age group.

Well that's because we needed to play Roshi in defence against France :gezuar:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Massimiliano Doda and Erdis Kraja have been doing well at Palermo. As expected Palermo will be fighting for promotion and with the new owners after bankrupcy is on the right way so far topping the group. Both the albos are on loan from their clubs, it’s better playing in Serie C and D than playing for primavera’s . Erdis Kraja is on loan from Atalanta and last end of the season he had some games for their primavera after being out in injury for a long time. Now he seems in shape . Massimiliano is on loan from Sampdoria and he aswell has started all three games scoring one . They say he’ll become the next Hysaj but he seems more comfortable on the ball . Last season he played all games for Primavera at Sampdoria.

Here the highlights of Palermo’s last match :
https://elevensports.it/play/39730/Rocc ... ie-D//279/
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:25 pm We tend to hype some youth players with no merit of being hyped up but Kumbulla is definitely not one of these. He is the real deal and one of the best players in his age group.

There is 0 chance we will lose him. He already played for us since he was really young and in an interview where italian journalist were poking him he said he loves and respects italy but he feels he has to play for Albania. I think the same situation was with Mihaj but interpreted badly because journalists want clicks and scandals. Mihaj in the interview i saw of him he just didn’t want to be rude to the Greek journalist , obviously you’re playing there and grew up in their clubs.

Btw Kumbulla was 17 when debuted for Verona in Serie B prep https://youtu.be/xYBbEkwJawI
The journalists says he was moving around like a 30 years old expert CB and not a 17 years old primavera...
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Meritan Shabani will play for Kosovo
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

20 year old Wolves U23 player.

Was Albania even interested? I hope not.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:53 pm 20 year old Wolves U23 player.

Hope not ? Yeah not like we need good young attackers for the future
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Bushi mentioned him couple of times last year. Most important thing is Shabani is playing 90 minutes and is on good form. This is the right moment when u get players, if Shabani will start scoring in Premier League, it will be impossible to get him because Germany will put him on waiting list. I believe Shabani will get minutes on Premier League or Championship this year and it will be great addition for Kosovo.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:18 pm

Hope not ? Yeah not like we need good young attackers for the future

If he was good(or ok) he would get loaned out to a professional team not a youth team.

We've see millions of "talents" like him.
Simboli i Diellit

Albert Vallci could’ve been a good addon for Kosova.
  • Information