Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Pjetër wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:50 pm Lazio needs to sell Berisha to a team in North Korea.
Misplaced the pass but also Strakosha was terrible in that situation. You can't concede such a goal.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Playing for a Rome team fits large to Berisha or berisha fits small for Lazio. He has been very bad and i have defended tim everytime he has played for Lazio. But now he should get sold anywhere or loan him to serie B. Tare wasted 8 million € for him.

Sorry Zen but i don’t see the mistake of Strakosha when Berisha does a mistake even oratory church kids don’t make anymore at 94th min . Making a siluette in the middle of the field when everyone is asking/shouting to you to throw the ball ahead (8 lazio players in attack) i don’t know how to explain it. Makes no sense.

I hope this is the last time Tare wastes his influence to buy players who don’t play for Albania. If Berisha doesn’t get loaned he’ll make the end of Durmisi, he aswell costed quite a bit for his real value.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Lol, why should you defend Berisha, the guy failed to adapt to the style of Lazio prior to his injury and now it is probably very hard to break into the team

He's not a bad player by any means and the main reason Lazio bought him was him knocking them out of EL last season(Lol, the season prior).
Dallku

Maybe if Strakosha didn't come out it wouldn't be a goal but that's easier said than done in that situation. Credit to the attacker for chipping him... that was a great finish.

Every time I watch Lazio highlights they always concede some dumb shit from individual errors, especially from the defenders that leave Strakosha exposed. Strakosha is far from perfect but he has to do a lot of work in this team.
ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:47 am Playing for a Rome team fits large to Berisha or berisha fits small for Lazio. He has been very bad and i have defended tim everytime he has played for Lazio. But now he should get sold anywhere or loan him to serie B. Tare wasted 8 million € for him.

Sorry Zen but i don’t see the mistake of Strakosha when Berisha does a mistake even oratory church kids don’t make anymore at 94th min . Making a siluette in the middle of the field when everyone is asking/shouting to you to throw the ball ahead (8 lazio players in attack) i don’t know how to explain it. Makes no sense.

I hope this is the last time Tare wastes his influence to buy players who don’t play for Albania. If Berisha doesn’t get loaned he’ll make the end of Durmisi, he aswell costed quite a bit for his real value.

The truth is a bit different. First of all, the career of Valon Berisha at Lazio it was conditioned by injuries. Last season he was injured in start of pre-season and was out for 6 weeks, this year he had a surgery. If u won't be able to stay healthy it's obvious u won't get minutes. He was a failure for Tare as transfer but definitively Berisha won't end in Serie B.

Berisha made a stupid pass but the keeper role is also to fix the teammates mistakes. If you can't see the keeper responsibility in that goal, i am afraid u won't be able to see out ShakoDuka's bubble. Please get your facts straight first Tare didn't buy Berisha because he is albanian, Valon had personal agreement with Sampdoria who offered him a role as key player but it was Tare who convinced Berisha to transfer at Lazio and fight for a place. So Tare made ZERO favors to Valon Berisha or Riza Durmisi, it was mutual interest because both players were doing great with Salzburg and Betis.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Alb2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

There is no doubt the goalie shares the blame on that goal..super weak effort piss poor from strakosha. There is nothing I hate more than when goalies get excused for errors at the expense of their teammates.. the goalies job is clear, save shots and do not make errors. Strakosha failed big time on that one
ZenMaster

Muriqi scored two penalty kicks today. Muriqi has scored in every match that Fenerbahce won this season on Turkish Superleague. He is becoming slowly a cult figure in Turkey and still working hard. I won't be surprised if he sells more jerseys than Falcao.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

No one mentioned Gym City held Man City to a draw in UCL?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

https://vidnews.net/video/1573403218600 ... oller-logo

Not gonna lie, those assists and his ball control are pretty decent... Don't understand how his scoring record is so bad though.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Kamberi called up to the NT
  • Information