Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Imo Ndrecka has much more potential than Shabani has ever had. Coming up to 21 years old he hasn't hit any more than 6 goals for Bayern II in the 4th division of German football in every season he's played. You could take any 20 year old from 3rd or 2nd division of Germany scoring a few goals and hype them up as a wonderkid as some do with Shabani. He's getting older. Ndrecka currently has the ability to be a squad player or even a spot starter in Serie B for Chievo next year.
6 goals a season in a league where some of the clubs are part-time is very average lol..
RedFootballs

Muslija is a exciting talent who will hopefully not be great enough to nab a starting spot in the German NT but be a star player for us.
artan

Muslija will probably play for Kosova. I think he was talking with them last month or so. Hadergjonaj officially got Kosovo citizenship, big upgrade for them.

Looks like Hysaj will be sold from Napoli. I think Inter and Roma are interested.
Dermaku apparently has interest from Serie A teams. I guess I was wrong about him, maybe he's not that bad?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dermaku was a starter for Sassuolo Primavera and got lost. He wasn’t that strong physically when he was young, somehow being strong physically compensates a little bit the fact that you aren’t fast with your feet for a CB. Guy had and injury and got lost for almost two years. Today he is one of the best CBs in Serie B , i don’t think he is ready for Serie A but could be a good backup for low tier teams like Djimsiti was last season. Dermaku grew up here football-wise speaking and could be a good option for Reja understanding his tactics and lineups.

Ismajli-Djimsiti-Dermaku could be a good trio although we we really bad with three cbs...
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:23 am Muslija will probably play for Kosova. I think he was talking with them last month or so. Hadergjonaj officially got Kosovo citizenship, big upgrade for them.

Looks like Hysaj will be sold from Napoli. I think Inter and Roma are interested.
Dermaku apparently has interest from Serie A teams. I guess I was wrong about him, maybe he's not that bad?
Great news. Muslija is a amazing prospect so hopefully he does enter into talks with one of our NTs.
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 2:23 am Muslija will probably play for Kosova. I think he was talking with them last month or so. Hadergjonaj officially got Kosovo citizenship, big upgrade for them.

Whispers about Chelsea since the price tag got much lower, but Inter have been on the trail for a long time so that's probably gonna be where he goes.
Princ

I don’t know about club football but from watching him on our nt dermaku sucks horribly
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Whispers about Chelsea since the price tag got much lower, but Inter have been on the trail for a long time so that's probably gonna be where he goes.
Chelsea makes sense because of the Sarri connection and because Chelsea should be looking for hard working players since their lockeroom has been kinda cancerous. Problem is they have a transfer ban and can't register any new players this summer.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 4:35 pm Dermaku was a starter for Sassuolo Primavera and got lost. He wasn’t that strong physically when he was young, somehow being strong physically compensates a little bit the fact that you aren’t fast with your feet for a CB. Guy had and injury and got lost for almost two years. Today he is one of the best CBs in Serie B , i don’t think he is ready for Serie A but could be a good backup for low tier teams like Djimsiti was last season. Dermaku grew up here football-wise speaking and could be a good option for Reja understanding his tactics and lineups.

Ismajli-Djimsiti-Dermaku could be a good trio although we we really bad with three cbs...
I think we should try out a three man backline as it fits our personnel. It didn't work in the past as we didn't have the personnel and I don't think Panucci really understood the tactics involved. I think Reja has played with 3 man backline in the past. But if we do decide to do so we'll need to get a reliable left back. The fullbacks in a three man backline are crucial. If Ndrecka is ready maybe throw him in as LB. I'd also prefer Veseli over Dermaku for now.

But I can also see the lineup being a disaster. I just see us being pinned to our goal, not being able to keep possession and the opposition just creating chance after chance. So maybe we shouldn't play with that..
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:32 pm
Without a doubt. His team is gonna get relegated and he hasn't been lighting it up. He understands he's never gonna be German NT material and good for him understanding that earlier as he can highlight his skill internationally and maybe secure more suitors.
  • Information