Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Lokomotiva Albania will play on qualifications of Champions League after decisive win against Osijek in the last match of Croatian League. Çokaj and Mersinaj are already important first team players, Uzuni will move to Ferencvaros and while Lirim Kastrati loan from Dinamo is over but i think number of albanians on team won't be reduced. Kallaku is already confirmed as the new transfer for them.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

That’s a good move for Kallaku , has some talent for sure
artan

From what I've seen from Kallaku he does seem talented. Good technique on the ball and decent size. I'm curious if he can break in with Lokomotiv next year.

Also Nedim Bajrami scored two goals and assisted for Empoli the other day. It also seems like he plays as a winger for them despite being a natural midfielder. He needs to get an invite ASAP
Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:41 am I'm curious if he can break in with Lokomotiv next year.

If Ozuni can not only break in(but actually be the best player) then anyone can. I think people are seriously overrating the Croatian league and Lokomotiva. Besides Dinamo Zagreb any Alb league player can play there... easily.
artan

Dallku wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:08 pm
artan wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:41 am I'm curious if he can break in with Lokomotiv next year.

If Ozuni can not only break in(but actually be the best player) then anyone can. I think people are seriously overrating the Croatian league and Lokomotiva. Besides Dinamo Zagreb any Alb league player can play there... easily.
For every Uzuini there's Abazaj and Gurri who flop. The Croatian league generally has 3-4 decent teams and the rest are pretty much superliga quality. But the point is this league constantly sells players to European clubs and they do okay in European competition. Lokomotiv might just play in the CL or EL next season.

We're not getting excited for someone like Albi Doka who is going to mid table team in Croatia.
CanaYouDoIt

Qazim Laci played most mins for his team in Ligue 2 , let’s hope he gets promoted because it’ll be good to have a midfielder in a top 5 league .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:22 pm
Dallku wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:08 pm

For every Uzuini there's Abazaj and Gurri who flop. The Croatian league generally has 3-4 decent teams and the rest are pretty much superliga quality. But the point is this league constantly sells players to European clubs and they do okay in European competition. Lokomotiv might just play in the CL or EL next season.

We're not getting excited for someone like Albi Doka who is going to mid table team in Croatia.
In Albania after Skenderbeu success against Dinamo they tend to underestimate yugoslavian heritage.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Juventus gave Vrioni 11 minutes in Serie A.De facto “ Campione d’Italia” 🤣
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:46 pm Juventus gave Vrioni 11 minutes in Serie A.De facto “ Campione d’Italia” 🤣
No way that’s hilarious
Skenderbeu9

Lol 🤣 now we have strikers "playing" for 3 of the best teams in the world

f*** l wish that was true
At least for one of them
  • Information