Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Panucci era , doesnt count .
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:23 pm With our current form we would have lost to Scotland. Quality alone they're better than us and I'm pretty sure they smoked us back in 2017-2018 twice. Didn't we lose 4-0 to them?
We lost at home 4:0 to them. On agregate 6:0 . Scored only one goal during those qualifiers (Xhaka goal against Israel).
Princ

Scotland is a level above Albania but against Serbia, they were heavy underdogs somewhere in the +425 range.. playing away from home.

Serbia is a tough matchup for anybody as they possess great size and experienced players. They were playing at a disadvantage without fans being present and anything can happen in a shootout.
artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:32 pm Panucci era , doesnt count .
I mean we can’t even beat the likes of Lithuania, Belarus and Kazakhstan now..
CanaYouDoIt

Reja era , doesnt count . He wont be the manager in a week .
Simboli i Diellit

Rrahmani with Covid confirmed today. Napoli will be happy for that useless friendly that most likely infected one or both of their players .

Djimsiti was left home to rest while Atalanta fans with their conspirative theories saying he might be infected ...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Interesting, why is this guy not called up? Like I mentioned on the other thread. We need ball handlers in midfield badly.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

These are the type of players we should easily be calling up . Why don’t these idiots understand together we’re stronger
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:41 pm Interesting, why is this guy not called up? Like I mentioned on the other thread. We need ball handlers in midfield badly.
He is 21 and has been playing regularly for Swiss U21. Too young to switch , could wait a few more years . Can play for Swiss-Albania-Macedonia.
  • Information