Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Cekici with an assist today as Ankaragucu beat Denizlispor.

After a bad start to the season, they are 3-1-1 in their last 5 league matches.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Sad for Egli Kaja who is probably going to leave football now after series of injuries at his previous club that got him released
Dallku

Looks like Doka is mostly a reserve in his Croatian village team. Odd because he was pretty impressive for the NT but maybe he struggles defensively in a 4 men backline?? Either way it's sad to be on the bench in a team/league like that.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 am Looks like Doka is mostly a reserve in his Croatian village team. Odd because he was pretty impressive for the NT but maybe he struggles defensively in a 4 men backline?? Either way it's sad to be on the bench in a team/league like that.
Transfermarkt just raised his value to 1 million. It might just be a temporary thing.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:52 am
Dallku wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:14 am Looks like Doka is mostly a reserve in his Croatian village team. Odd because he was pretty impressive for the NT but maybe he struggles defensively in a 4 men backline?? Either way it's sad to be on the bench in a team/league like that.
Transfermarkt just raised his value to 1 million. It might just be a temporary thing.
I don't think it is. Doka starts every other game for Gorica and rotates with some former Nigerian international. From what I can tell Doka has been pretty good this year for Gorica and has gotten praise. I don't want to hype him up but to say he's a reserve for a village team is a bit misleading. The Croatian league are really getting a good value for these cheap Albanian superliga players.
Princ

artan wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:16 pm I don't think it is. Doka starts every other game for Gorica and rotates with some former Nigerian international. From what I can tell Doka has been pretty good this year for Gorica and has gotten praise. I don't want to hype him up but to say he's a reserve for a village team is a bit misleading. The Croatian league are really getting a good value for these cheap Albanian superliga players.
I would say it is fair to call Doka a bench warmer.

Buddy has made the lineup in only 6 of 14 games this season for Gorica (bench 7 times).

He last featured about a month ago in a loss to Slaven. Unfortunately, he was subbed off and has not seen the pitch ever since.

In a small sample with the NT, I did not notice anything special about Doka other than a willing attitude.

With him on the field, we ate 2 goals in a nail biter against lowly Belarus. Never understood where all the hype surrounding this scrub came from.
artan

Princ wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:56 am
artan wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:16 pm I don't think it is. Doka starts every other game for Gorica and rotates with some former Nigerian international. From what I can tell Doka has been pretty good this year for Gorica and has gotten praise. I don't want to hype him up but to say he's a reserve for a village team is a bit misleading. The Croatian league are really getting a good value for these cheap Albanian superliga players.
I would say it is fair to call Doka a bench warmer.

Buddy has made the lineup in only 6 of 14 games this season for Gorica (bench 7 times).

He last featured about a month ago in a loss to Slaven. Unfortunately, he was subbed off and has not seen the pitch ever since.

In a small sample with the NT, I did not notice anything special about Doka other than a willing attitude.

With him on the field, we ate 2 goals in a nail biter against lowly Belarus. Never understood where all the hype surrounding this scrub came from.
I don't think anyone is hyping him up. I'm not arguing against if he'll ever be a decent NT player because right now there's quite a few better options when everyone is healthy. I'm just saying he's been playing well for his club team nothing less nothing more.
Dallku

artan wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:27 pm
I'm just saying he's been playing well for his club team nothing less nothing more.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion when he either gets subbed out or on the bench(especially in most recent matches). His minutes indicate that he's struggling.

I'm just gonna assume that he struggles in a 4 men backline. In all fairness he wasn't tested defensively for the NT and physically he's pretty small and weak.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

I suspect Doka was benched for disiplinary reasons, probably got late from international duty or maybe he violated COVID19 restrictions.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Albian Ademi at Trabzonspor? According to the turkish media player was offered to the turks by his agent. AZ and Basel are also monitoring his situation.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information