Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

They look awful. I don't think they're going to make Champions League football. Unfortunately, worst team for Kumbulla to go to.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:37 pm They look awful. I don't think they're going to make Champions League football. Unfortunately, worst team for Kumbulla to go to.

Besides goalkeepers, expensive CBs are a "luxury" more than a necessity. Their CBs aren't even that bad.. it's their attack and midfield where they have holes.

Weird priorities and management they have.
Princ

Roma sold their best young attacker Schick to Leverkusen after he tore up Bundesliga for second half of the season last year
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't know if you guys know who Rich Wilson is. He covers Balkan related football, mostly focused on ex-Yugo states. I didn't know this but his bio states he's worked as a scout too.

Anyhow he's become a fanboy of Kallaku lately :D

https://twitter.com/timomouse/status/13 ... 69376?s=20

Said same thing I said. He'll be out of Lokomotiva soon. It's not just Albo bias.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Lol, people already overrating the shit out of Kumbulla. IMO, if he can be a starter at Roma it's already a success.
Princ wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:40 pm Roma sold their best young attacker Schick to Leverkusen after he tore up Bundesliga for second half of the season last year
Schick did absolutely nothing for over two seasons at Roma, so how exactly is he their best young attacker?
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Hysaj starts season as "Titolare", Rrahmani is on bench for Napoli while for Parma on bench beside Dermaku is also Redi Kasa 19 year old offensive midfielder. I hope Simboli can tell us something more about him.
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Din Sulaj scored yesterday for Waasland-Beveren against Anderlecht.
Vejle announced Arbnor Muçolli as best player of last season.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:48 pm Hysaj starts season as "Titolare", Rrahmani is on bench for Napoli while for Parma on bench beside Dermaku is also Redi Kasa 19 year old offensive midfielder. I hope Simboli can tell us something more about him.
Kasa has been on Parma’s bench a few times last two seasons. He has done well with their youth teams and actually was expecting him to get loaned last season. He is a left footed quite tall midfielder with a good passing ability but not that soft in ball control. He will be loaned at Gubbio (serie C similar to superliga) to get guaranteed playing time. I think that these kids get ruined while called on bench with their main team and don’t get playing time. Better playing time in Serie C - D than staying on bench for Parma a dozen times... If he does well on loan then he’ll get the chance next season at Parma. Fact is that Serie A-B youth teams have under contract dozens of kids like him on loan . Massimiliano Doda is one of them, expecting him to bring Palermo to Serie B this season. He has been great in Serie D and could eventually become Hysaj’s sub at NT. Erdis Kraja was loaned to Serie C this season again from Atalanta . He had a good season with Palermo last year. Aristidi Kolaj has been loaned to Pro Patria (storical Serie A winner) from Sassuolo this season in serie C aswell . The list is long and i could go on but you’ll never expect who will make it to the NT level...

ps. Endri Zenelaj 17 years old from Ascoli primavera is one to keep the eye on. He is considered the next Jorginho but physically superior. He is a “regista” (fantasist) .
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:23 pm Din Sulaj scored yesterday for Waasland-Beveren against Anderlecht.
Vejle announced Arbnor Muçolli as best player of last season.
Muçolli always stood out when he played for our U21 .
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:38 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:48 pm Hysaj starts season as "Titolare", Rrahmani is on bench for Napoli while for Parma on bench beside Dermaku is also Redi Kasa 19 year old offensive midfielder. I hope Simboli can tell us something more about him.
Kasa has been on Parma’s bench a few times last two seasons. He has done well with their youth teams and actually was expecting him to get loaned last season. He is a left footed quite tall midfielder with a good passing ability but not that soft in ball control. He will be loaned at Gubbio (serie C similar to superliga) to get guaranteed playing time. I think that these kids get ruined while called on bench with their main team and don’t get playing time. Better playing time in Serie C - D than staying on bench for Parma a dozen times... If he does well on loan then he’ll get the chance next season at Parma. Fact is that Serie A-B youth teams have under contract dozens of kids like him on loan . Massimiliano Doda is one of them, expecting him to bring Palermo to Serie B this season. He has been great in Serie D and could eventually become Hysaj’s sub at NT. Erdis Kraja was loaned to Serie C this season again from Atalanta . He had a good season with Palermo last year. Aristidi Kolaj has been loaned to Pro Patria (storical Serie A winner) from Sassuolo this season in serie C aswell . The list is long and i could go on but you’ll never expect who will make it to the NT level...

ps. Endri Zenelaj 17 years old from Ascoli primavera is one to keep the eye on. He is considered the next Jorginho but physically superior. He is a “regista” (fantasist) .
Damn didn't know we had so many Albanians playing for these italian teams , just need 2/3 to be decent players
  • Information