De Biasi : "There are no new good players!!!"

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Is this guy gonna be able to communicate with the team? Does he at least speak English or Italian?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Looks like DB is serious about recruiting Ivan Balliu. This would be a big plus for him if he can pull this off. We desperately need a new LB. Agolli should retire, and Aliji has been off form for a long time.
Rated as the best LB this week in League 1 by France Football because of his two assist. Def a plus if this happens. Aliji lacks defensive intelligence .
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Pjetër wrote:Is this guy gonna be able to communicate with the team? Does he at least speak English or Italian?
He answered in english to me. As a LB he communicates less with the others unlike CBs with the GK, once he fits the game play then he'll know/memoraze the positions/movements automatically.
Dallku

Balliu is a RB, people.
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dallku wrote:Lol people don't want to admit it but Kosovars feel little to no connection with Albania and only play for us out of necessity.

Even De Biasi who's a freakin Italian can see this and said so. He also brought up the examples of Nuhiu and Besart Berisha. It's simple as that but people don't want to admit it.

Yes you can bring up Gjasula and bla bla but it's different. Gjasula knows this is his homeland regardless. Kosovars don't view Albania as their homeland and rightfully so btw. If I was a Kosovar I'd definitely feel no connection to Albania either.
It's only normal for Kosovars to not see Albania(in its borders) as their homeland, but that doesn't make it right for them to not take the chance on representing their national symbols. And there's so much connection for an Albanian to Albania from anywhere in the world if he/she has a backbone no matter how weak. Albania represents us all for the good or the bad.

Gjasulas and the Gercalius know Albania is their homeland and that's what makes it worse, really!

Your mixing terms up as homeland and mother/fatherland are two different things.
  • Information