Potential NT Scouting Database

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:03 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:28 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:07 am 17 years old Berat Kalkan playing for Kasimpasa in Turkish superleague sends a message to Eddy Reja :

https://mobile.twitter.com/AleParra__/s ... rticles%2F
lol at that guy shamelessly putting the turkish flag after the guy throws up the Eagle .Get him .
His trasfermarket page agrees with the guy who posted the clip
Probably an Albo from Macedonia who plays at Kasimpasa's youth teams for a few years and took citizenship of Turkey 🦃 too
Either way a great find Simboli hope Reja makes a move
He was born and grew up in Turkey. His parents are from Tetove. These kids need to get capped asap , we can’t miss another Bardhi.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:07 am 17 years old Berat Kalkan playing for Kasimpasa in Turkish superleague sends a message to Eddy Reja :

Now this is the type we should keep an eye on.

Not 25 year olds from Norwegian 3rd divisions...
artan

This guy has the option to play for 3 National team's (and who knows maybe a fourth in Kosovo) and currently plays for the Macedonia U19. And I think that goal was in the league Cup midweek but it's clear that he's an interesting player.

I hope they call him up because it's refreshing to see youth players getting introduced in the fold like Broja (not really a youth player anymore), Capele, Kumbulla (before he broke out with Verona), etc.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Typical shyptar mentality! Albania has lost Rrahmani,Muriqi, Bardhi because of this kind shitty logic, we played amateurs just because they owned "tuta sportive" of Perugia,Fiorentina, AEK Olympiacos etc etc and . Bardhi scored 20 goals at Ujpest but pilaf experts of Albania as Redi Jupi used your shitty logic and said hungarian league isn't good enough.
Albanians who score goals even in their backyard should have their chance to show their talent.
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:18 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Typical shyptar mentality! Albania has lost Rrahmani,Muriqi, Bardhi because of this kind shitty logic, we played amateurs just because they owned "tuta sportive" of Perugia,Fiorentina, AEK Olympiacos etc etc and . Bardhi scored 20 goals at Ujpest but pilaf experts of Albania as Redi Jupi used your shitty logic and said hungarian league isn't good enough.
Albanians who score goals even in their backyard should have their chance to show their talent.
Bardhi was a difficult one becuase he got capped young from Macedonia back in 2015. At that point he really wasn't ready for the NT since that was our "golden" era but I'm sure there was a friendly or two in 2015 in which he could have got an appearance.

Losing Rashica is always the most mind boggling one because he went through our youth ranks and in 2016 you can argue he was our best attacking player but was left off the squad. We were also extremely lucky Gymcity wasn't able to play for kosova or else we would have lost him as well.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Astrit Selmani 23 years old could be a decent alternative aswell.
https://twitter.com/KosovansAbroad/stat ... 52073?s=20
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

That Turkish sounding guy (Berat Kalkan) just posted on Instagram that he has chosen to play for North Macedonia. Oh no... anyway
Dallku

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:58 pm That Turkish sounding guy (Berat Kalkan) just posted on Instagram that he has chosen to play for North Macedonia. Oh no... anyway
Now that Macedonia qualified it's a great chance for them to snatch up as many diaspora talents as possible.

They didn't have that luxury before.
artan

He was already a Macedonian U19 international. I just hope he's using that as blackmail to get a senior NT call up from us but i doubt that since he was born in Turkey. Now is the time to make him a offer or we'll lose him. Knowing Bushi & Co. they'll put their hands in their pocket and use this as an excuse for not making an effort.

I don't think he'll be called up for the Macedonia Euro squad unless he starts to actually get some playing time. He might not even barely get minutes for his club team this year. But Macedonia can be different on how they approach players and they seem to be more adventurous in approaching youth players.

Sometimes I wonder if the FSHF even has scouts that scout diaspora based players. It's gonna be sad to see Macedonia have a squad full of Albanian players that we could desperately use.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Albania should start procedures for Arianit Ferati
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information