Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:39 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:25 pm This WC qualifying campaign is 2 years long . If we can get off to a decent start , we could really be in with a chance if our group is fairly easy .
I'm afraid Reja is gonna be fooled into putting the same kind of lineup he did against Belarus under false illusions that it works to only get stomped 2 - 0 by whoever while Cikaleshi and Manaj struggle to hold the ball, memolla getting torched on the left flank, the midfield hoofing it up to Cikaleshi, etc.

I also think it's time to scrap the 3-5-2 altogether. We shouldn't fool ourselves into think Ismajli and Dermaku deserve a starting spot.
If Reja stays we stand no chance . Because he said he is keeping that 352 .
CanaYouDoIt

Don't know why I've done this as it just annoys me but if us and Kosove somehow combined National Teams I really think we would be up there under the right coach . Compared to Croatia who are the best in the Balkans, it is actually quite close . Midfield can be changed around as its the weak point but still with that attack and defence we would make World Cups and every Euros. Hopefully one day , dont want to waste this generation. :(

CanaYouDoIt

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:22 pm Don't know why I've done this as it just annoys me but if us and Kosove somehow combined National Teams I really think we would be up there under the right coach . Compared to Croatia who are the best in the Balkans, it is actually quite close . Midfield can be changed around as its the weak point but still with that attack and defence we would make World Cups and every Euros. Hopefully one day , dont want to waste this generation. :(

Attachments
lineup.png
lineup.png (133.89 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
lineup (1).png
lineup (1).png (134.17 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:25 pm This WC qualifying campaign is 2 years long . If we can get off to a decent start , we could really be in with a chance if our group is fairly easy .
I'm afraid Reja is gonna be fooled into putting the same kind of lineup he did against Belarus under false illusions that it works to only get stomped 2 - 0 by whoever while Cikaleshi and Manaj struggle to hold the ball, memolla getting torched on the left flank, the midfield hoofing it up to Cikaleshi, etc.

I also think it's time to scrap the 3-5-2 altogether. We shouldn't fool ourselves into think Ismajli and Dermaku deserve a starting spot.
Ylli Aga started this "we can't play with 3-5-2" nonsense so we should definitively change because ex-assistant cooker suggested. Aga definitively must know better than Eddy Reja about football tactics. If we wanna apply "stalinist approach" to our NT, we must apply the same to all the players. If we apply to all even Strakosha, Hysaj, Djimsiti have no place in our team because they also had terrible days im our jersey. By the way Ardijan Ismajli is better player than Djimsiti was as 24 year old.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:04 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:11 pm Duka appealing to the youth through fist bumps. I love having a federation president that can connect to young people

https://twitter.com/FSHForg/status/1329 ... 54625?s=20
He has to connect to the youth as these are the guys who will fix his games in the future.
Duka is clean :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:43 pm

Ylli Aga started this "we can't play with 3-5-2" nonsense so we should definitchange because ex-assistant cooker said so. He definitively must know better than Eddy Reja about football tactics. If we Ismajli at 24 is already better than Djimsiti was

lmao dude you can't have just seen those 6 games and say that the 352 worked ?
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:49 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:43 pm

Ylli Aga started this "we can't play with 3-5-2" nonsense so we should definitchange because ex-assistant cooker said so. He definitively must know better than Eddy Reja about football tactics. If we Ismajli at 24 is already better than Djimsiti was

lmao dude you can't have just seen those 6 games and say that the 352 worked ?
I have seen all of the games but I'm not that naive to think we have lost football matches because Reja is preferring the 3-5-2 module. You are simply abusing with hypothetical scenario to make shitty argument. I can do exactly the same "We didn't qualify for U21 championships because Bushi insisted to play with 4 defenders and ignored my magical suxhuk recipe that i gave to him".
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Are you listening to what people are saying ?

We played teams where one of our players is worth more than the whole squad and barely came out on top . We barely created any chances because of the tactics , the 352 he employed deserved to be criticised . The games were so boring watching our wingbacks lump balls into the box from halfway to two statues upfront .That U21 point makes no sense whatsoever and has no links to this argument . How could you watch us barely string 3 passes together and go 3 games without scoring and not blame the coach/tactics.
Klejdi1023

The thing is Reja has not made it clear why he wants the 3-5-2. It’s likely bc he prefers 3 in the back but that doesn’t mean he can’t play 3-4-3 for example. Our strongest attack comes from the wings with Roshi and Uzuni. If we had 2 world class strikers and a good cm, I can understand why he would want to play 3-5-2, but we don’t. Offensively wise we will continue to struggle against better completion
CanaYouDoIt

Exactly , I have nothing against 3ATB . Atalanta have one of the best attacks using 3ATB but our system just doesnt work.
  • Information