Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 pm A one man attack who doesnt score any goals... that is kind of the story of Broja so far except 2 goals against Hungary.

I don't know if Daku's performances were a fluke but he might be the best option if he continues like he did last time.
Come on now..

AB just won us a penalty and about 5 free kicks in dangerous position at Sweden. In Barcelona, he set up Cikalleshi perfectly for tap in header and sprung us on many dangerous counter attacks.

Check how much noise comes from the crowd whenever he gets subbed on or has the ball. He’s one of a kind..
Dallku

And even if he doesn't score it's about giving the team a little oxygen, momentum and belief....

as opposed to getting pinned back in your box for 90 minutes which then becomes a matter of time before they score.

Manaj/Cika/Asani don't even guarantee that you cross the half way line... and Albanian fans have the nerve to to be skeptic of Broja out of all players.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:36 pm And even if he doesn't score it's about giving the team a little oxygen, momentum and belief....

as opposed to getting pinned back in your box for 90 minutes which then becomes a matter of time before they score.

Manaj/Cika/Asani don't even guarantee that you cross the half way line... and Albanian fans have the nerve to to be skeptic of Broja out of all players.
Cika came on after 65 mins when Broja had bullied their defence and he got absolutely dominated, he offers nothing.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

To me the main problem is not even the striker. It's the linkup between midfield and attack. Manaj/Broja got almost 0 service, so I can't really judge them.

Bajrami has been absolutely ass lately, and I don't mind even benching him and trying something new. Maybe push Asllani forward.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information