Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This is comical. Red card for a headbutt. Penalty for handball while defending a free kick.

I want to blame Panucci, but these players are just complete idiots.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Basically Scotland's gameplan was: Let Albania have the ball and wait for them to fvck up/gift us a few
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:36 pm That penalty was harsh. You want the guy to get drilled in the face on a free kick? I missed the first 20 minutes, wtf happened?\

Do we get relegated if we lose? If so this lost might be a blessing. I'd rather face Malta and Panucci will be sacked.

We might not get relegated if Cyprus doesn’t manage to get three points next game :D

Ps. They’ll be playing at home against the group leader (Norway).
Princ

Grezda doing good, manaj trying. No more mavraj he’s too old now, ismajli can replace him? Wtf is the ref doing giving that pen after he gave us a red card, typical bullshit. Also pls no more berisha
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

It bounced off the guy's arm in the defensive wall, this ref is a idiot as usual when Albania are losing.
And the players mentally breaking down makes it all worse.
Pjetër

Even Scottish fans saying that penalty was undeserved.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Pjetër wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:43 pm Even Scottish fans saying that penalty was undeserved.
Lol but it's all gonna be brushed under the carpet like Israel home last year right?
The players are braindead apart from a select few and amateur refereeing and mad scientist in the dugout makes things ten times worse.
Dallku

Yeah Mavraj is done. You can tell he has lost all motivation in the sport not only in the NT. That's why he ended up at Aris. That red card was a typical "I don't give a shit anymore" red card.

Berisha is a joke but Panucci tried to play politically correct and give him a game.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's so stupid too. The first 20 minutes we were playing fine. Kace was spraying those passes. Grezda was lively. Xhaka was running all over.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi

Apart from Grezda everyone has been shit
  • Information