Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:48 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:41 pm
Ylber Ramadani has all those qualities you mentioned and probably would started against Lithuania if he didn't had Covid19. Even if he would has done perfectly what Gjasula failed to do and we have won against Lithuania, he still would been considered "amateur" because he would misplaced two long passes.

Ramadani does have the basic attributes, that's why he's Gjasula's replacement right now but is he good at them??

There is a reason he played in Denmark's 2nd division and Albania's midfield always got run over when he was in there(0-3 vs Kosovo, 1-4 vs Ukraine, 0-0 vs Jordan, etc)

Ramadani even struggled to get play time at Partizani at one point. I don't trust him
It's better to play in third kazakistani division or armenian second division and play 90 minutes every week than to be constant bench player in top league. It's your problem if you trust him or not but you are using such idiotic arguments that i can't even laugh. Albania midfield got run because it's Albania, one of poorest nations on the world when it is comes to football. It's not that Albania played "better" before Ramadani and now he is "ruining everything". Elseid Hysaj when plays for Albania looks worse offensively than Armend Dallku, he can't even match Lorenc Trashi from Kuwait. Loss against Lithuania had positive side, Strakosha made some world class saves and finally was able to perform better than Alban Hoxha. I think you should be more worried why the likes of Hysaj,Djimsiti,Dermaku are performing worse than Second Danish Division level.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:18 pm
It's better to play in third kazakistani division or armenian second division and play 90 minutes every week than to be constant bench player in top league. It's your problem if you trust him or not but you are using such idiotic arguments that i can't even laugh. Albania midfield got run because it's Albania, one of poorest nations on the world when it is comes to football. It's not that Albania played "better" before Ramadani and now he is "ruining everything". Elseid Hysaj when plays for Albania looks worse offensively than Armend Dallku, he can't even match Lorenc Trashi from Kuwait. Loss against Lithuania had positive side, Strakosha made some world class saves and finally was able to perform better than Alban Hoxha. I think you should be more worried why the likes of Hysaj,Djimsiti,Dermaku are performing worse than Second Danish Division level.

Not true
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:18 pm Albania, one of poorest nations on the world when it is comes to football.
Lol, how did you arrive at this conclusion? Most of the world has leagues that are at best like Albanian 2nd division level. The world is a big place. It's not just France, Spain, Italy and Germany
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

He thinks Albania is one of the poorest nations in football and that's why he wants Ramadani in the team so that trend continues.
artan

So why are we having a friendly with Gibraltar? What's the point?

Might as well just have a friendly against the U21
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:16 am So why are we having a friendly with Gibraltar? What's the point?

Might as well just have a friendly against the U21
Or against Veleçiku Koplik 🤣
Apparently Duka can arrange only friendlies with Armenia, Georgia, Lucembourg and co...
CanaYouDoIt

Klejdi1023 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:42 pm If we had only 1 NT https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLaR0zFJD0 ... thmxziaq1c
Robbed of a World Cup by the powers above us . One day inshallah
Princ

Klejdi1023 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:42 pm If we had only 1 NT https://www.instagram.com/p/CFLaR0zFJD0 ... thmxziaq1c
I don’t want to see a 3 CB formation anywhere near an Albanian team.. I’ll take that team Deni posted with Voca and Rexhbecaj in a 4-5-1 before this one any day
Dallku

Lol we went from "dream teams" including Shaqiri(Bayern) Xhaka(Arsenal) Mustafi(Arsenal), Januzaj(Manchester United) to dreaming about a bunch of mediocre ass players.

Sign that the diaspora is drying up.
  • Information