Discussion: New Lineup under Reja? Formation/new callups

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

And he nearly scores, as well as Abrashi. Come on man.
Dallku

LMaoooooo Balaj thinks he's Dennis Bergkamp
Dallku

Abrashi has been very good in this game.

Xhaka on the other hand terrible.
Dallku

Cannot beat Iceland at their own game(rugby style). They are too strong defensively and don't make mistakes.
RedFootballs

We played well though. Should have been given a penalty.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:38 pm Cannot beat Iceland at their own game(rugby style). They are too strong defensively and don't make mistakes.
They aren't even that good defensively we just can't attack in numbers.
artan

I'm gonna guess the journalists are gonna say we were "Pa fat" since we beat them in the possession stats but a team like Iceland never wins possession stats. This team struggled completely to do anything offensively with the exception of Lenjani who has always been decent at creating chances.

I don't know what to say because I've been repeating myself for 3 years now. The same players have been starting constantly for 5 years now and they peaked 5 years ago. Only Ismajli and Dermaku weren't Di Biasi players.
RedFootballs

This also spells a end to our campaign unless we beat both of them in the return and have a higher GD than each, so we're gonna have to wait till WC to watch some meaningful Albanian football again...
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:10 pm I'm gonna guess the journalists are gonna say we were "Pa fat" since we beat them in the possession stats but a team like Iceland never wins possession stats. This team struggled completely to do anything offensively with the exception of Lenjani who has always been decent at creating chances.

I don't know what to say because I've been repeating myself for 3 years now. The same players have been starting constantly for 5 years now and they peaked 5 years ago. Only Ismajli and Dermaku weren't Di Biasi players.
This team is always 'pa fat' because we miss every chance we can against ok/good teams.
Princ

Dermaku sja vlen as per dreqin...ishalla hera e fundit ja shofim bojen n kombetare. Bashk me te edhe balajn e berishen
  • Information