Moldova vs Albania - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 17/11/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Notice how many selfish decisions they were making? Even someone like Ramadani is trying to dribble past their whole team lol...maybe they are getting too overconfident.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

They made sure Duka is above all, it's hilarious to include federation president https://twitter.com/FSHForg/status/1725 ... xMTxw&s=19
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The offence worries me deeply. We rely too much on luck and individual quality (that isn’t there). We played 94 mins against Moldova and the only goal we got was a penalty from a bullshit foul where the guy slightly tapped Seferi’s foot.

I feel like Sylvinho will keep this amateur fetish even when Broja comes back and bench him like that moron Reja.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:03 pm Notice how many selfish decisions they were making? Even someone like Ramadani is trying to dribble past their whole team lol...maybe they are getting too overconfident.
Is it possible they were trying to secure their spot for Germany?
Princ

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:03 pm Notice how many selfish decisions they were making? Even someone like Ramadani is trying to dribble past their whole team lol...maybe they are getting too overconfident.
Notice all the singing and dancing in the lead up videos..

Talented group and I guess the maturity will come with time.
Shpati

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:52 pm A draw is not ideal but it shouldnt threaten 1st as long as we beat Faroe Islands.

Hopefully 17 points is enough for Pot 2.
Assuming we beat FIs... I think the Czech can still get #1 if they manage to make up that GD with 2 wins.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Shpati wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:15 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:52 pm A draw is not ideal but it shouldnt threaten 1st as long as we beat Faroe Islands.

Assuming we beat FIs... I think the Czech can still get #1 if they manage to make up that GD with 2 wins.
Poland will beat Czechia tonight.

By the way Poland still has the playoff spot from Nations league.
Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:02 pm Also a shame we can’t snatch the 19 points and break the record anymore. Reja still holds the record with 18 (although that group has an extra game).
I assume we set a new record with only 1 loss (assuming we beat FIs).

Woulda been cool to go undefeated this qualifier.
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:07 pm The offence worries me deeply. We rely too much on luck and individual quality (that isn’t there). We played 94 mins against Moldova and the only goal we got was a penalty from a bullshit foul where the guy slightly tapped Seferi’s foot.

I feel like Sylvinho will keep this amateur fetish even when Broja comes back and bench him like that moron Reja.
Offence did well.. scored and created chances!

Worry about the defence.. Djimsiti got eaten up all night with balls into the zone! Moldova was putting it on us in the 2nd half!
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Shpati wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:15 pm

Head to head matches is tie breaker so if we beat Faroe we will finish first.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information