Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Makes sense Tuci was a midfielder. Was gonna say he’s a very good passer for a ST
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Its funny cause Austria is already officially eliminated. Even if they win against Andorra the points dont count against the last team in the group runners-up rankings. With their current 15 points they cant reach the top best 2nd ranked teams. So basically England, Andorra and Austria are playing for nothing. If only we didnt draw against Andorra, 2 matches with Turkey or at least get a point in the first match with Austria which we then proceeded to destroy 1-5 in their home. Really unlucky
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:55 pm Its funny cause Austria is already officially eliminated. Even if they win against Andorra the points dont count against the last team in the group runners-up rankings. With their current 15 points they cant reach the top best 2nd ranked teams. So basically England, Andorra and Austria are playing for nothing. If only we didnt draw against Andorra, 2 matches with Turkey or at least get a point in the first match with Austria which we then proceeded to destroy 1-5 in their home. Really unlucky
Unlucky indeed , this group was a surprise . Next qualifiers might go better since the core of the group is mainly with 19-20 years old.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:20 pm
Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:10 pm Tuci is the most “complete” footballer. He not great at anything but he’s decent at everything. Not sure if striker is his real position tho. Doesn’t seem like a goal scorer.
He was always a midfielder ...

TUCI – I lindur më 14 shtator të vitit 2000, i riu luan si mesfushor qendre. Hapat e parë i ka hedhur me skuadrën e Brian’s në Lezhë, për të kaluar në kryeqytet tek Akademia e Futbollit, ku mban edhe shiritin e kapitenit. Indrit Tuci ka gjetur shpesh edhe rrugën e rrjetës, teksa këtë sezon në kampionatin e Kategorisë Superiore U19 numëron shtatë gola. Paraqitjet e tij kanë bindur edhe trajneri e Shqipërisë U19, Erion Bodganin, ta ketë në konsideratë dhe në grumbullimet e fundit ka qenë pjesë e listës së lojtarëve të përzgjedhur.

Makes sense. I know at his club he plays as striker but he's clearly out of position. He looks like an attacking midfielder and even CM if anything.

Have no clue if he's senior team material or his potential but wouldn't be surprised. He's an odd player. Wouldn't underestimate him.
Simboli i Diellit

Orges Shehi is candidate to coach Kosova U21 or Albania U19. Egbo has good chances to train Albania U19 aswell after leaving Tirana.
artan

Is bushi playijg with 4 strikers against England ?
CanaYouDoIt

What shit keeping
Simboli i Diellit

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:30 pm What shit keeping
Reja swifted Molla for Selmani.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:26 pm Is bushi playijg with 4 strikers against England ?
Xhixha and Dobra are midfielders. Even Tuci. This should be the classical 4:4:2
artan

The first 5 minutes England had all the space in the world on the right flank.
  • Information