Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Its not an inferiority complex . Its just inferiority
CanaYouDoIt

Guys who play for Laci are going up against Arsenal and Chelsea players . Ofc they get opened up . Anyway our strengths in the u21 dont come in defence but rather in attack where they've not created anything but they've put together some good moves
Dallku

Andorra scored like 4 goals against them. Sure they have much better players but they are not aliens either.
artan

These guys shit the bed tonight. Overall, there is some talent on the team and normally a team isn’t as bad as their last lost and not as good as their last victory.

I just knew it was gonna be a shit show with that lineup and how much space we were giving up on our right flank. We ironically bunkered with an imbalanced lineup full of strikers. This was gonna be bad.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

None of these defenders will ever make it, maybe Mitaj but Ndrecka doesn’t deserve to be there.
Dallku

Much better 2nd half(actually pressing) but this goalkeeper might be the worst ever. It’s incredible how bad he is. Might as well put an outfield player in goal lol
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 pm Much better 2nd half(actually pressing) but this goalkeeper might be the worst ever. It’s incredible how bad he is. Might as well put an outfield player in goal lol
I don’t understand why Reja needed Selmani? Molla has no collaboration from the defense. They ignore him completely and seems he doesn’t comand there like goalkeepers usually do...
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:42 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:39 pm Much better 2nd half(actually pressing) but this goalkeeper might be the worst ever. It’s incredible how bad he is. Might as well put an outfield player in goal lol
I don’t understand why Reja needed Selmani? Molla has no collaboration from the defense. They ignore him completely and seems he doesn’t comand there like goalkeepers usually do...
The game was lost a few minutes in after the whole team allowed Hudson Odoi all the space in the world on the flank and when the goalie couldn’t make a simple save. The team collapsed after .

In general the whole team was imbalanced. I guess missing Celhaka and Kallalu in the midfield does thst
Dallku

Out of all the teams in this group Albania has played the worst against England. Andorra, Kosovo, turkey all lost but held their own and made it respectable in a way.

So it’s not only a talent issue but also tactically and mentally.

Talent wise it’s hard to imagine any of these players in the senior team. Maybe cokaj and Muci if they really improve.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:52 pm Out of all the teams in this group Albania has played the worst against England. Andorra, Kosovo, turkey all lost but held their own and made it respectable in a way.

So it’s not only a talent issue but also tactically and mentally.

Talent wise it’s hard to imagine any of these players in the senior team. Maybe cokaj and Muci if they really improve.
Bushi and Kallaku weren't there. They were the leaders of the team. IIRC we had a bunch of other people missing too.

But yeah these guys are amateurs compared to EPL players.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information