Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:05 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:47 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:29 am Hopefully Vllaznia's form is not just a fluke then. Outside of the Tirana teams, they're the only ones currently with a potential to be the new Skenderbeu. They got a good stadium to play in.
They got a really good academy but outside stadiums theese teams need a lot of training fields. Building a consistent tecnique becomes diffucult on potato fields . With 1 million € they’re wasting on Arena Kombetare for negligence they could’ve changed the grass on youth 10 fields . Vllaznia’s coach is quite experienced but their problem last decade has been the economical stability. It’s the only club that competes in Superliga only with their city’s budget and this last thing makes me not take them seriously for the championship.
They also have Thomas Brdaric as their coach. I could see them win the league this year.
Partizani will win the league . Vllaznia will end on the TOP5 but i don't see them as title contenders. Teuta and Laçi will qualify for European cups. Apolonia, Skenderbeu,Kastrioti and Bylis will fight till end to stay in the division but i think Bylis and Skenderbeu will get relegated.

Albanian media gives too much "importance" to the mercato but history has shown numerous changes in the team only penalises them. Partizani has best keeper, best coach and the most composed team of the league.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:54 pm
Partizani will win the league . Vllaznia will end on the TOP5 but i don't see them as title contenders. Teuta and Laçi will qualify for European cups. Apolonia, Skenderbeu,Kastrioti and Bylis will fight till end to stay in the division but i think Bylis and Skenderbeu will get relegated.

Albanian media gives too much "importance" to the mercato but history has shown numerous changes in the team only penalises them. Partizani has best keeper, best coach and the most composed team of the league.
I wish that aswell but i don’t see Partizani as clear favourite. They have a dozen of young talented players with few experienced ones. They’re in the race for the title more because of Daja . As for the goalkeeper i’m rooting for my nephew Livio Malaj to take Hoxha’s place , Alban doesn’t give his best because of Xhilaga lol
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:42 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:54 pm

I wish that aswell but i don’t see Partizani as clear favourite. They have a dozen of young talented players with few experienced ones. They’re in the race for the title more because of Daja . As for the goalkeeper i’m rooting for my nephew Livio Malaj to take Hoxha’s place , Alban doesn’t give his best because of Xhilaga lol
Is every youth player your cousin lol?

As for Partizani I think there stock has risen since it looks like Tirana will be shit this year. Besides Muci Tirana is poor offensively. Surprisingly, Partizani still has alot of the core from 18-19 remaining (Bardhi, Asani, Mala, Bitri, Hoxha, etc). Bardhi, Asani and Mala is enough to make them contend alone. Still think it goes down to Partizani, Laci and even Teuta.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:57 pm
Is every youth player your cousin lol?
Lol that’s what happens when you have a lot of cousins and when football is the main sport they practice, he was the one who couldn’t make it at Olympiakos U20 when he was 16. He is tall 194 and grew up at Beselidhja’s grounds since he was 5 years old. He is good enough for Superliga teams at least. Btw the only nephew i have high hopes he’ll make it to a decent level in Italy is Alen Ndreu a 2004 attacking midfielder playing for Venezia U17 and Albania U17. He grew up like a little brother to me back home. Have two cousins at Ac Milan’s accademies but they’re 13 and by experience we will never know if they have the “skin” to make it until they are 18-19 years old. Youth careers are prone to many changes and circumstances. See the Kabashi cases , at least Labinot came out decent and is playing for Villareal.

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Sounds like Partizani's transfer ban was a blessing in disguise after all. Albanian amateur teams will never learn how to build a good squad in the long term
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Tirana sacked Egbo and now Servil Dede is playing Halili and Nuriu 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:45 pm Tirana sacked Egbo and now Servil Dede is playing Halili and Nuriu 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's very sad because Tirana has the potential to be a powerhouse in Albania. Good youth academy (for Albanian stadards), decent stadium, represents the Capital city, has a long history behind it, etc. They had a decent coach who won the league for them and had a decent showing in Europe despite having no reinforcements and they fired him after 2 league matches. Playing the owners son who belongs in the second division (Halili was stealing minutes from somone like Muci last year who could have really rose his profile).

This is partly why the Superliga is bad. The talent is generally okay in the league but the ownership/management of these teams are awful and full of nepotism. They threaten to not to pay their players, no coach lasts longer than one season (both Tirana teams fired their coaches after they won the league), no long term structure for the clubs, playing players that have connections to the owners, etc.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Anyhow if anyone there can recreate another Skenderbeu it's Daja. Even though Skenderbeu was torn apart and sold for scraps, the coach at least stayed back. It's such a huge asset for the league having a dude who has Europa League experience like Daja.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:48 am Anyhow if anyone there can recreate another Skenderbeu it's Daja. Even though Skenderbeu was torn apart and sold for scraps, the coach at least stayed back. It's such a huge asset for the league having a dude who has Europa League experience like Daja.
Will Daja even be there next year? The way Albanian coaches play carousel I'm not so sure. He cold be at Tirana next year.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:45 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:48 am Anyhow if anyone there can recreate another Skenderbeu it's Daja. Even though Skenderbeu was torn apart and sold for scraps, the coach at least stayed back. It's such a huge asset for the league having a dude who has Europa League experience like Daja.
Will Daja even be there next year? The way Albanian coaches play carousel I'm not so sure. He cold be at Tirana next year.
I don't know how anyone could justify a move from Partizani to Tirana after winning a title :rrokullisem:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information