Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:30 pmTakaj today had an appointment with the Mayor of Korce and FSHF . They decided to declare Skenderbeu bankrupt and move/fuse the team with KS Maliqi that plays in kategori e pare this season so by next season they’d be playing in superliga as AF Skenderbeu . The new club will not inherit any archivements . Funny how this brings back Beselidhja to superliga after almost a decade. They could’ve done thyis earlier.
This is straight out of Putin's playbook :oops:

Enjoy your one season in Superliga vlla :)
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:35 pm I still have some hope UEFA bans the FA aswell for entering these kind of negotiations with corrupted clubs just to show Duka his place.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... ubin-e-ri/
Duka is UEFA insider now
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

I’m against naming the new club AF Skenderbeu.. KF Korca seems a much better option to start fresh and let the legacy of KF Skenderbeu live on with the name.

Under the new name AF Skenderbeu, the club would be founded in 2020 as the new KF Maliqi. I’m afraid future generations might forget achievements of original KF Skenderbeu
artan

It's just so stupid and corrupt. If Duka had any integrity he would obviously ban this.This sounds like the same shit that happened in Bulgaria with CSKA Sofia. What are they gonna do just transfer all the assets of the clubs to KF Maliqi? KF Maliqi aren't even from Korce so are they just gonna start playing in Korca now? Are all the remaining players of Skenderbeu gonna transfer over to KF Maliqi? By the time KF Maliqi are even promoted and good enough to compete in Europe, Skenderbeu will probably have a few years left of the ban.

Takaj is lucky that the FSHF didn't relegate Skenderbeu to the third division initially and banned this guy from Albanian football outright. He should probably be in prison right now. He should just stfu and try to make Skenderbeu a feeding club and try to survive financially that way.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:58 am I’m against naming the new club AF Skenderbeu.. KF Korca seems a much better option to start fresh and let the legacy of KF Skenderbeu live on with the name.

Under the new name AF Skenderbeu, the club would be founded in 2020 as the new KF Maliqi. I’m afraid future generations might forget achievements of original KF Skenderbeu
Achievements? Legacy? Are you fucking kidding me? As albanian i will always be ashamed that a bunch of criminals were allowed to use national hero for their criminal activity. I just hope future generations in Albania won't have the same affection for organised crime.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:45 pm
Princ wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:58 am I’m against naming the new club AF Skenderbeu.. KF Korca seems a much better option to start fresh and let the legacy of KF Skenderbeu live on with the name.

Achievements? Legacy? Are you fucking kidding me? As albanian i will always be ashamed that a bunch of criminals were allowed to use national hero for their criminal activity. I just hope future generations in Albania won't have the same affection for organised crime.
Lol our country is finished , look at other narco states . Nothing we can do
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

With 4 wins we are on pair with Ireland atm . From 41th place to 38th with atleast another 4 games to get point for our domestic league in UEFA rankings.

Simboli i Diellit

actually this is the most updated :

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/ue ... k2021.html
Simboli i Diellit

E fundit: Qeveria miraton ligj te ri

Nga janari 2021 deri ne dhjetor 2022, pra dy vite, pagat e futbollisteve nuk do te taksohen.

Prisni tani qe per dy vite Kategoria Superiore te shnderrohet ne parajsen e futbollisteve. Pagat e futbollisteve do te jene me te lartat ne rajon.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:19 pm With 4 wins we are on pair with Ireland atm . From 41th place to 38th with atleast another 4 games to get point for our domestic league in UEFA rankings.

Albanian teams showing strong for Macedonia.
  • Information