Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:30 am In terms of NT this is probably better

And that's the biggest problem with the NT. Terrible players getting called up just for the sake of them playing abroad. We'll never improve for as long as this continues. The problem is that it's hard to get rid of them too and they get stuck in the NT.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:20 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:30 am In terms of NT this is probably better

And that's the biggest problem with the NT. Terrible players getting called up just for the sake of them playing abroad. We'll never improve for as long as this continues. The problem is that it's hard to get rid of them too and they get stuck in the NT.
FSHF operates as PR agency for Armando Duka image, we have an army of incompetent people who are getting paid for doing absolutely nothing. Even our most modest opponents they have scouting systems, sport scientists and data analysts so probably they have more information about our team than Reja staff. It's easy to blame the coach but Reja has limited resources to do better job while newcomers i suppose are suggested mostly by his albanian assistants.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:33 pm
Dallku wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:20 pm

FSHF operates as PR agency for Armando Duka image, we have an army of incompetent people who are getting paid for doing absolutely nothing. Even our most modest opponents they have scouting systems, sport scientists and data analysts so probably they have more information about our team than Reja staff. It's easy to blame the coach but Reja has limited resources to do better job while newcomers i suppose are suggested mostly by his albanian assistants.

Wouldn't mind if the best players from the Albanian league or low level leagues are called up if they are properly scouted. Players who make a difference where they play.

But players like Trashi, Ramadani, Kallaku, Doka, etc were very average players in Albania and suddenly they became "NT material" just because they signed for some random low level teams abroad.

Taulant Seferi is the perfect example.. Got called up just because he was part of Young Boys but in Albania he has been exposed as a fraud.

This amateurism judgment of players has to stop.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I wouldn't say Sheriff was an average player. He did very well in the Superliga.

Is someone like Bregu good enough for the NT? I just think that if these players were they wouldn't be playing in the Superliga/for unheralded teams in Kuwait or Azeri. Say Trashi.

I think if a player is good enough from Albania he will make his way onto our radar eventually through Croatia, Czechia, Belgium etc
artan

Trashi, Kallaku and Doka were definitely some of the best players in the Superliga when they were in the league. There definitely is something weird that when a player transfers to a random club he gets called up all of a sudden. It happened with Uzuini too and I think even Gavazaj when he had that weird loan spell in Siberia.

But at least these guys don't have permanent starting spots. It's different compared to Balaj, Cikaleshi and Manaj where they get hyped up by the media and have their starting spots locked.

My initial complaint was that the league every season loses their best players to leagues like the Turkish first division. How will Partizani ever expect to qualify for Europe if every season half their lineup gets replaced? Same with Tirana and Kukesi over the years. Skenderbeu was the only team which really didn't do this (unless they got a juicy transfer fee) and they absolutely dominated the league and was competitive in Europe.

Edit: It also looks like Bekim Balaj might be headed to the Superliga. We were starting a Superliga caliber striker for the past 4 years with no second thought. This is how hopeless we are lol.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah it's a problem when teams always lose their best players that got them there, and then try to compete in Europe. You'll always end up underachieving.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

https://www.tuttoc.com/calciomercato/no ... n-b-284963

Renate midfielder (Lega Pro, plays with Elvis Kabashi) may be set for a move to Serie A. He's had a good season, newly promoted Venezia are interested to buy him and loan him to Serie B. Former Inter flop.
RedFootballs

Broja wanted in Anderlecht
CanaYouDoIt

Rashica joins Norwich in the Prem. Good move for him, will be replacing Buendia and they play an attacking style.
RedFootballs

It's sink or swim for milot but I think he suits norwich. He could have a very good season in a starring role
  • Information