European Competitions: 2023-24 Edition

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:51 pm Partizani did the impossible by losing this game. I think BATE crossed the halfway line once the whole game.

I guess that's the downside of Partizani winning the league every year now. Their loser DNA and inferiority complex always transfers to Europe. FSHF needs to do everything in their power to sabotage them from winning.
Partizani looked real good but their finishing was absolutely terrible. Bate came in with a plan and it paid off. 2 shots 2 goals.
artan

Such an embarrassing result for Partizani losing to a mid table club in Belarus in a neutral venue and a team that has been sanctioned due to the Ukrainian war. How much easier do they want it?

Partizani constantly gets embarrassed in Europe for the past 8 years and I don’t remember one round they got past. In a league that gets embarrassed in Europe constantly they are the ones that lead the pack. They must be among one of the worst performing clubs in European competition in the continent. Probably comparable to the clubs from Andorra and Malta.

The Superliga needs to be nuked. Just scrap the league altogether.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:15 pm Such an embarrassing result for Partizani losing to a mid table club in Belarus in a neutral venue and a team that has been sanctioned due to the Ukrainian war. How much easier do they want it?

Partizani constantly gets embarrassed in Europe for the past 8 years and I don’t remember one round they got past. In a league that gets embarrassed in Europe constantly they are the ones that lead the pack. They must be among one of the worst performing clubs in European competition in the continent. Probably comparable to the clubs from Andorra and Malta.

The Superliga needs to be nuked. Just scrap the league altogether.
No wonder the league ranks 49th in UEFA, while Kosova is 33rd now. The problem is this gangter owner that doesn't give a shit for results. They got embarrassed at home last year too to a Georgian team they beat away in the first leg.
artan

Dallku wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:51 pm Partizani did the impossible by losing this game. I think BATE crossed the halfway line once the whole game.

I guess that's the downside of Partizani winning the league every year now. Their loser DNA and inferiority complex always transfers to Europe. FSHF needs to do everything in their power to sabotage them from winning.
Albanian teams are piss poor. Albania is ranked 49 out 54 in league coefficients. This isn’t even surprising and to be expected.

But you’d think eventually Partizani would get out of the first round. You would think this would be the year against a dismantled BATE squad who has to play their home games in Hungary.. 8 years and this team is still trash.

But I’m actually glad because that pig Olsi Rama is running the team. f*** that guy and his whole family.
Papagalli

We might lose a spot in Europe, from 4 to 3 total thanks to these sort of performances! Also, Partizani didn't play well, BATE allowed them to play cause they knew its all bark and no bite! That's why they're onto the next round meanwhile our team is headed home. At this point UEFA should just give Albanian teams the participation rewards upfront and omit them from any draw, save some budget on travel and accommodations.
Dallku

Wouldn't be surprised if this match was fixed to be honest. It was a weird game and a lot of books didn't even offer it.
artan

Dallku wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:38 pm Wouldn't be surprised if this match was fixed to be honest. It was a weird game and a lot of books didn't even offer it.
I doubt it. Partizani is just that awful. They get knocked out every year and this year is no different. They’d also be stupid to match fix with a team that is being sanctioned. If anything this was a match where Olsi Rama pulled out the suitcase to bribe them.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Partizani is the worst Albanian team in Europe.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

BATE deserved to qualify, they had better gameplan on the second match. Partizani wasted whole energy on the first half. Now they should try to win both games againt Escalades for the sake of coefficient.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Looks like Ballkani are going to choke this one. Talented team but they are so sloppy and play with low IQ sometimes.
  • Information