Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:36 am Not only did Ramadani play very well, he should have scored.

Are we witnessing one of the latest career growths ever? He is genuinely good.

Give Princ his flowers for this one.
Its been so sudden too, this time last year I saw a very average player. The last 6 months he has just taken off, a lovely surprise indeed. At 27 years old he's got a good 5 years to really establish himself now.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:00 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:45 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:52 pmcup competitions don’t show overall strength of the league.
What does?
There are other advanced metrics but simply using my eye test you can see the serie a just isnt as strong.
Eye test is subjective and Serie A is one of the most unwatchable leagues these days due to their crumbling infrastructure. It feels like watching Superliga games on TV.

However, Italian teams go head to head in Europe against other leagues every year and Serie A is still top 3. Italian football at the national level on the other hand is in serious decline.
Dallku

Steven is already getting minutes with Empoli.

But it has to be said.... he needs to get stronger because he gets bodied by defenders. He's probably not ready right now but watch out if he gets stronger.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:00 pm There are other advanced metrics but simply using my eye test you can see the serie a just isnt as strong.
Oh for f***'s sake cut it with this shit. Your "eye test" probably just looks at who sprints the most. Every league has their own approach to football.

Ramadani is playing with a Serie B team that just got promoted, so yeah his team won't be that strong, but what matters it the opposition. If he keeps playing well against top opponents, he can go the way of Rrahmani, another ex-Partizani Kosovar Albo.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Granada are really hoping they survive the season by having Uzuni and the corpse of Jose Callejon leading the line.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Serie A might have declined but it's still the 2nd best league. France and Germany are easily worse leagues and LaLiga is a joke since COVID.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:45 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:00 pm There are other advanced metrics but simply using my eye test you can see the serie a just isnt as strong.
Oh for f***'s sake cut it with this shit. Your "eye test" probably just looks at who sprints the most. Every league has their own approach to football.

Ramadani is playing with a Serie B team that just got promoted, so yeah his team won't be that strong, but what matters it the opposition. If he keeps playing well against top opponents, he can go the way of Rrahmani, another ex-Partizani Kosovar Albo.
what 😭😭😭😭 just look at the quality of players in each team. And I’m not talking about Ramadanis team specifically just the whole serie a. They’re just piss poor, forget the tv deals, they don’t even fill their stadiums.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:11 pm Serie A might have declined but it's still the 2nd best league. France and Germany are easily worse leagues and LaLiga is a joke since COVID.
Germany is just funny because defence doesn’t exist over there. And they all bend over for Bayern. At least in the serie a you don’t have that. It’s a good competitive league.

I’d still put it below the La Liga but you’re right post covid they’ve been a joke too. Basically they’re all miles behind the PL. but tbh how do you compete with a league where a relegation threatened team can spend more than a top team in other leagues.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:14 pm what 😭😭😭😭 just look at the quality of players in each team. And I’m not talking about Ramadanis team specifically just the whole serie a. They’re just piss poor, forget the tv deals, they don’t even fill their stadiums.
Yeah that's why Man City barely edged out Inter in the biggest game of their club's history.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:12 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:14 pm what 😭😭😭😭 just look at the quality of players in each team. And I’m not talking about Ramadanis team specifically just the whole serie a. They’re just piss poor, forget the tv deals, they don’t even fill their stadiums.
Yeah that's why Man City barely edged out Inter in the biggest game of their club's history.
Cup finals are finals for a reason, strange things happen.

But you have to be delusional to think inter are anywhere near City’s level.
  • Information