Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Albanian Terminator puts Konyaspor ahead 0-1 at Basaksehir..

Cikalleshi in great form! Last time he visited Prague super goal from 30 yards out!

https://twitter.com/golsuperlig_5/statu ... C2hH5cbYxw
Redijupison

Couldn't start scoring at a better time :talumsha:

Watched the last 20 minutes of Granada's game and I'm not sure if Uzuni touched the ball once, seems in terrible form!
Klejdi1023

Redijupison wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:41 pm Couldn't start scoring at a better time :talumsha:

Watched the last 20 minutes of Granada's game and I'm not sure if Uzuni touched the ball once, seems in terrible form!
Uzuni doesn't have the level to excel in La Liga, I doubt he will get more than 5-6 goals this season. Also it's time Albania stops giving him the royalty treatment when he has produced so little for us. I'd much rather prefer Muci or Muja on that left wing than him.
Pjetër

Good job from Hysaj today against Napoli.
Dallku

There is no way Muci stays in that league for long. He's a level above technically.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

I always said that Muci isn't attacking midfielder or winger. If you drop him deep on midfield to take the ball, you waste his energy and his efficence drops when becomes tired. It's criminal to play him very far from goal. Muci finishing is elite level, Albania never had better finisher than him. If you can feed him with balls near to the box becomes unstoppable.
https://twitter.com/FootColic/status/16 ... hw7hQ&s=19
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Muci is the Albanian Robin Van Persie. Usually when these Albanians flop at their club its for good reason (ie Manaj) but Muci is the one where I truly believe the club's manager is a dumbass and that he's one of the most talented players in that league. He's always passed the eye test.

His agent is also an idiot for picking Poland of all places. They don't value technical ability and a non polish player like Muci will have to excel to win a spot in the lineup at Legia due to their biasm to domestic players. A league like Netherlands would have been much better.

Edit: It looks like Ismaili lost his spot at Empoli. Mihaj has not played this year. The corpse of Arlind Ajeti might get another run out there this week
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Legia will be a good springboard to a bottom table Spanish team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Ramadani 90 minutes 7.6 rating Sofascore Lecce smokes Salernitana 2-0..

Visitors were unbeaten in their last 4, and they got handed their first loss of the Serie A season. Lecce 7 points through first 3 matches.
  • Information