Kosova National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

4 points after 6 games

They are like Albania pre-De Biasi
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

2:0 loss for Kosovo. No more chances for Euro 2024 qualification.
Redijupison

FFK and hiring terrible coaches, name a better duo! Kosova should qualify from this joke of a group with the quality of the players it has.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:39 pm
Plako wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:35 pm
Muriqi got a red card.
Too much motivation, that was a bs yellow card though.
The PK was BS too.
Redijupison

This may actually kickstart big changes inside FFK, hiring a nobody like Ghila after a dinosaur like Giresse smells like pure corruption!
Plako

I thought Ghila was an interim coach no?
Redijupison

Plako wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:25 pm I thought Ghila was an interim coach no?
He's on a 5 month contract and don't be surprised if he gets a longer contract, just read the conspiracy theory thrown by Berat Buzhala on Twitter as to why Ghila was appointed and I won't be shocked if it has some truth to it. Like why not give a temporary contract to someone like Albert Bunjaku who the players probably love and respect?!
Plako

Redijupison wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:13 am
Plako wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:25 pm I thought Ghila was an interim coach no?
He's on a 5 month contract and don't be surprised if he gets a longer contract, just read the conspiracy theory thrown by Berat Buzhala on Twitter as to why Ghila was appointed and I won't be shocked if it has some truth to it. Like why not give a temporary contract to someone like Albert Bunjaku who the players probably love and respect?!
Berat Buzhala's conspiracy ain't that crazy tbh knowing how things work in our neck of the woods.
Dallku

These conspiracy theories sound like some heavy copium. That man is saying that Daku and Muja were given to Duka because he's powerful at UEFA... lol

It's a lot of hurt feelings upset about results and current group standings.

People are looking at it all wrong. It's not FSHF trying to steal these players(they don't even approach Kosovar players like that). It's the agents of the players convincing them and taking them where they think is better so basically it's the players themselves knocking on doors to change FAs.

Daku and Muja are in the same agency as Ramadani, Muci, Skuka, etc... so no shit they want their clients to play in the Euros and play home games in a modern stadium, etc...
artan

Muja and Daku were simply ignored by Kosovo. It also doesn't make sense for Muja to Kosovo as they have such a logjam at winger and he wouldn't make a difference. These guys were available for quite some time now and probably are a bit salty that Daku scored. Daku for Kosovo does make sense and that was a mistake on their end for not calling him up.

But one thing in which they kind of have a point is that Albania really has a competitive advantage as they are able to poach any ethnic Albanian player from all over the world (Kosovo, Macedonia, Italy, Switzerland, etc) while Kosovo can only poach Kosovar-Albanians.

I also thought that UEFA cracked down on this as I remember after the 2016 euros we weren't allowed to poach Kosovars? But it seems like it's 2014 again with the entire roster being full of Kosovars, Macedonians and diaspora lol. Not complaining because a roster full of domestic players would probably finish behind Malta.
  • Information