Albania vs Czechia - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 12/10/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

FSHF are clowns, they filled stadium with people who are able to pay 200-300 euro for ticket on black market, most of guys who got tickets will react as it was tennis match and chant twice during game "Shqiperi Shqiperi" and that's it. Against Poland atmosphere inside stadium was lethargic and on first minutes especially while team was suffering, only Plisat, Forca, 30% of TKZ and Illyrian Elite was chanting and singing. We got very lucky that Poland scored and VAR overruled goal so stadium was fired up, team also reacted immediately on field started to play better. Another thing is so weird and immensely stupid, when stadium is packed usually one hour before kick off, they start playing loud music "Shkurte Fejza, Ilir Shaqiri etc" and they don't stop music until teams are on field for hymns intonations so literally they don't let fans to "warm up" or let organised groups to coordinate, incite spectators to create more hostile environment for opponents. Most unusual thing of all is lack of security competence, stewards, police, organisation is joke. Air Albania is probably only stadium on earth on which same fan can throw objects several times during one game. After we scored second goal against Poland, i was more worried that guys who were throwing objects to Szczesny and polish players, they will be successful, injure any of them and match to be interrupted or suspended than Lewandowski or Poland scoring.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Feeling a lot less confident about this match, given the potential lineups. Cikalleshi, Seferi. Ajeti hasn't played in forever. Berisha is a benchwarmer and Strakosha played last.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

I can't take this manager seriously when he has Cikaleshi in the lineup over three much better options.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:38 pm I can't take this manager seriously when he has Cikaleshi in the lineup over three much better options.
C'mon dude we all knew he's not tinkering with a winning formula. Daku/Uzuni/Muja will come in after the Czechs have tired legs. It's better this way. I just hope we're not down in the first half
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:44 pm
artan wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:38 pm I can't take this manager seriously when he has Cikaleshi in the lineup over three much better options.
C'mon dude we all knew he's not tinkering with a winning formula. Daku/Uzuni/Muja will come in after the Czechs have tired legs. It's better this way. I just hope we're not down in the first half
I think that "formula" is a bad long term plan because it's not repeatable every game, just like Reja using Broja as a sub last time around.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Looks how badly Armenia choked against Latvia today. They were fighting for qualification and Latvia was dead last with 0 points.
artan

You don't break up the midfield or backline since they've been fine. But Cikaleshi has been the worst performer for years now and brings absolutely nothing. His club resume is also pathetic as well. How many times are we going to see Cikaleshi play awful?

Play the young buck in Broja who tried single handily to lead us to WCQ but was held back by the senile football terrorist Eduardo Reja.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:51 pm
I think that "formula" is a bad long term plan because it's not repeatable every game, just like Reja using Broja as a sub last time around.
Yeah, we've made this mistake in the past too many times. "Don't break the winning formula".

If we are saving Broja as sub, it might be too late.

Always field your 11 best.

Period
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Honestly, I'm just hoping for a draw.

Maybe Cikalleshi will be playing Center-Defensive-Forward.
  • Information