Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

AB 58 minutes 0 shots..

Not much inside the box, always a big concern about his game. Needs to get more aggressive and force himself into dangerous positions.

“but they don’t pass to him though.” Nobody will pass to you if you’re not trying.
Dallku

This is where he has improved. His touch and dribbling are better than ever. But finishing is a big problem.. He simply doesnt have that killer #9 instinct but he could develop it in the future.

https://twitter.com/KeneCFC/status/1737447750021648752
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:04 pm Zhegrova is most entertaining footballer in Europe right now
His highlights against PSG were a joy to watch.
Plako

Dallku wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:49 pm This is where he has improved. His touch and dribbling are better than ever. But finishing is a big problem.. He simply doesnt have that killer #9 instinct but he could develop it in the future.

His offside goal yesterday where he lobbed the goalie was a thing of beauty.
Laajnoes

Any young Arbërëshe football players doing good? Italian or Argentinian?
Plako

Laajnoes wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:05 am Any young Arbërëshe football players doing good? Italian or Argentinian?
The only Arberesh player I ever heard of was the Argentine Mateo Musachio. Now it would be a good time to recruit any potential players of Arberesh origin but not sure of any that would make the cut.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:49 pm This is where he has improved. His touch and dribbling are better than ever. But finishing is a big problem.. He simply doesnt have that killer #9 instinct but he could develop it in the future.

Broja is out of form since coming back from a big injury but I believe he is a world class finisher when right. The problem is his off ball play is weak so he does not get many chances to score. Invisible in the box, not many easy goals..

That feint he does is unstoppable though. Defender has to gamble on it since he’s so big and fast. Won a penalty against City with the same move.
Plako

Princ wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:21 amBroja is out of form since coming back from a big injury but I believe he is a world class finisher when right.
Broja is definitely not a world class finisher judging by his form pre-injury. He can turn into a decent Premier League striker for a mid table team right now but not world class. He does have pace and a thunder of a shot but doesn't have that killer instinct which can be apparent at an early age. I still haven't given up on him though.

He was supposed to take that final Chelsea pk vs Newcastle in their Carabao Cup tie but the Chelsea goalkeeper saved the Newcastle PK and he didn't get his chance. That shows faith in him by Poch. Too bad he keeps missing these breaks like that tap in vs. Everton.
Princ

Plako wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:31 pm Broja is definitely not a world class finisher judging by his form pre-injury. He can turn into a decent Premier League striker for a mid table team right now but not world class. He does have pace and a thunder of a shot but doesn't have that killer instinct which can be apparent at an early age. I still haven't given up on him though.

He was supposed to take that final Chelsea pk vs Newcastle in their Carabao Cup tie but the Chelsea goalkeeper saved the Newcastle PK and he didn't get his chance. That shows faith in him by Poch. Too bad he keeps missing these breaks like that tap in vs. Everton.
I think you are forgetting how he looked when he was in tip top shape playing for Southampton and dominating the EPL at 19 years old.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmknxQwyh ... RoYW1wdG9u

Start at 1:55 and watch to 3:45. Best finisher I have seen with my eyes when he is right. The problem is that he does not get much chance to show it since his off ball play is weak.

AB is a walking highlight reel but struggles to pad his stats with easy goals due to lack of aerial threat and aggression inside the box.
Plako

Princ wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:25 pmI think you are forgetting how he looked when he was in tip top shape playing for Southampton and dominating the EPL at 19 years old.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmknxQwyh ... RoYW1wdG9u

Start at 1:55 and watch to 3:45. Best finisher I have seen with my eyes when he is right. The problem is that he does not get much chance to show it since his off ball play is weak.

AB is a walking highlight reel but struggles to pad his stats with easy goals due to lack of aerial threat and aggression inside the box.
He did well in a few games as a 19 yo but I wouldn't say he was dominating and his form dropped a bit and if I remember correctly Hassenhuttl dropped him a few games too.
  • Information