Free Your Mendje

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What I find hilarious is that Rama's approval rating is 40%, and that's with employing half their militants for government jobs. If PS didn't give out government jobs like teachers/janitors/administrators, Rama's approval rating would be like 25%.

In the US, they trash Trump for those numbers, but Trump at least gets those numbers without asking people 10 votes for a janitor job.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:09 pm I'm suprised that Blushi and Bojaxhiu did not join forces to challenge as a 4th party. They're basically gonna split up the protest vote and hurt each other.
Bojaxhiu's support was all in urban Tirane. Blushi pretty much swept that all that up, since he gets more media support (mostly anti-Rama stations like Klan), which is what counts.

Top Channel, Rama's butt buddies, for example have completely blacked out Blushi from their coverage. It's been two months, and they've mentioned him only once IIRC. Even when mentioning polls, they don't mention his name, Klan that is against Rama, mentions him every day. Rama refuses to even do a debate to stop other people from getting coverage. He's going full Erdogan.
Migjeni

Berto and all the other posters from London and the UK, I hope you and your families are good after the recent attacks.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Aurora Bulkualis

Meta confirming what was said weeks ago. That Rama forced him to become President. Thank You Rama.

http://www.gazetatema.net/2017/06/08/il ... hkarkojne/

Becoming President was the only way this dude could avoid prison. I find it ridiculous that these so called "reforms" don't touch people as long as they're in power.

What kind of a country elects someone President, just so that person could avoid prison?
artan

Rama is a fraud and very dangerous. To the public eye he seems like an intellectual and a reasonable politician as he's very PC and he's branded himself as some hipster artist to the West. He's a scumbag and a shitty artist as well. He'd be nothing without his father's connections from the communist times.
Aurora Bulkualis

The new rumours are that after forcing Ilir Meta to become President, he's going to make Lulzim Basha the foreign minister (Secretary of State equivalent).

PD-PS-LSI all governing together. Berisha and Rama both in government. Jesus fk. All because of some crappy judicial form that might put some people behind bars, so they want political immunity.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

A trio coalition would f*** up the whole country. A new political movement is needed as a third pole.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:34 am A trio coalition would f*** up the whole country. A new political movement is needed as a third pole.
This is Albanian politicians trying to gain catch the last ship of political immunity before EU-vetted judges rain down on these motherfuckers.

Meta President, Rama Prime Minister, Basha Foreign Minister.

Even Fatmir "Gerdec" Mediu left his own party to sign up for PD, because he's scared shitless of the storm that's coming.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

They edited the VETTING so many times to fit their interests. At least they'll start hitting small fishes while the big ones have their hands tied from now on ...

I just saw VV is ranked second just after PDK-AAK-Nisma . Any chance VV and LDK allie to govern together?
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:20 am They edited the VETTING so many times to fit their interests. At least they'll start hitting small fishes while the big ones have their hands tied from now on ...
That's the hilarious part. Think about how unbelievably corrupt these guys are when they're terrified of this sham of a reform. Imagine what a real reform would like.

"Corrupt" is thrown around a lot, but I don't think any Western politician has robbed tens of millions worth of gold from the national treasury like Meta and Berisha.
  • Information