Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Some of you guys just look at goals. It’s more than that even for strikers. Maybe Dzeko struggled scoring at first but no doubt he contributed in build up play and being a huge presence out there for his team.

I’ve paid close attention to Dzeko (bc of Kumbulla) and he hasn’t scored, even missed many easy sitters but man he is fcking good!
artan

Dzeko has been one of the top strikers in his generation. He's always been class. You can't really compare him with Muriqi. And it's useless to make comparisons to get a confirmation bias.

And again we just need to give players some time especially after he hasn't trained all summer and just came back from injury/covid.
plisi

Dallku wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:00 pm Some of you guys just look at goals. It’s more than that even for strikers. Maybe Dzeko struggled scoring at first but no doubt he contributed in build up play and being a huge presence out there for his team.

I’ve paid close attention to Dzeko (bc of Kumbulla) and he hasn’t scored, even missed many easy sitters but man he is fcking good!
No dude, my argument stands because I've been following Dzeko from his first day at Roma and he was shit in his first season at a superior team which included the likes of Totti, DDR, Pjanic, Maicon, Salah, SeS, Perrotti compared to Muriqi. All that while coming from a superior league.
Princ

Bardhi out, Ademi doubtful for the Macedonians as odds move in favor of the home team, who is now a slight favorite to qualify.

Huge losses in the midfield and a real shame as I was hoping for North Macedonia to beat Georgia.. let’s see if they can pull it off as the short handed visitors.
artan

Princ wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:21 am Bardhi out, Ademi doubtful for the Macedonians as odds move in favor of the home team, who is now a slight favorite to qualify.

Huge losses in the midfield and a real shame as I was hoping for North Macedonia to beat Georgia.. let’s see if they can pull it off as the short handed visitors.
Macedonia should count their blessings that Kosovo was missing 7 players due to injury/Covid. I hope the Georgians put in a 90th minute winner.
artan

Looks like the Georgians will have even more injuries than Macedonia. Any other NT as lucky as Macedonia?
Princ

Looks like Ademi will play after all.. 4 Albanians in the Macedonian starting lineup as he will be joined by Alioski, Bejtulai and Musliu.

They have Elmas back too tonight and he will hopefully ease the loss of Bardhi in what is the biggest game of their history.
Princ

What a goal by North Macedonia
artan

Macedonia the luckiest NT in recent. There so fortunate for the new qualifying state in with the nations league, so lucky matches were postponed and then continued becuse of Covid causing their opponents to miss half their squads.
Princ

Solid performance from the underdog North Macedonia.. away from home and without their best player. They came out sharp to start the second half and never cowered in defense to protect their lead.

Georgia found it difficult to build up anything potent and was completely stifled at home.

Impressive were Elmas and Ademi, for as long as he lasted with his quad injury. Congratulations to the Macedonians and I look forward to watching them play in Euro 2020.
  • Information