Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

WHo the fck is Albi Alla? Another superliga amateur?

Anyway the Albanian team doesn't look good and they lost their hunger/motivation which makes things worse. When a crap player loses motivation it's a wrap.
Dallku

Strakosha and Hysaj are the only respectable players on this team.
artan

Llallaku, Cikalleshi, Hyka, Lila, Basha, Kukeli... That's why I laugh when you guys say Rashica, Avdijaj, Albian Ajeti don't deserved to get called up.

Roster is absent of any talent what so ever.

I don't even mind the Alla call up. Most likely he's an amateur but he could be a hidden "gem" while you know what guys like Lila, Basha, Hyka, etc, bring. Then you have the loser of all losers captaining this team.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Italy will play Ventura's favourite formation 4-2-4 . I just hope not to lose by many goals , who would hear the end of it with these pepinos .. http://sport.sky.it/calcio/nazionale/20 ... ntura.html
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Italy will play Ventura's favourite formation 4-2-4 . I just hope not to lose by many goals , who would hear the end of it with these pepinos .. http://sport.sky.it/calcio/nazionale/20 ... ntura.html
It's better if this team loses 5-0. This team needs a shakeup. Change in manager, change in culture and new fresh faces. The spirit that brought the team to the Euros is long gone. We don't have the leadership (Cana), talent or hunger that squad had. It's time to rebuild with younger and fresher faces. Losing 1-0 will give this team, organization and fans "false" hope. Di Biasi has taken us far but it's time for a new direction.

That's why i wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Latifi and Grezda to start. See what they can give.
Berti
Team: Leeds

0 optimism for this game. Funny how on the very year we make history we also made the biggest decline in quality in a while and this year just looks dross.
I expect a rout and it serves me well for starting the thread.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This campaign has wasted 2 years of our lives. This entire campaign should have been try outs for new talent, but instead we get to see Andi Lila parking the bus vs. Iniesta and Marchisio.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

My prediction is 3-0 for Italy. Maybe 2-0.

Never been less excited about the Albanian team. Even when we were semi-pro level it was still a bit interesting because deep down you knew it was a growing process and we would get better eventually. Now you can feel we reached a certain level and we are only going backwards. The players including the coach lost the only thing they had over other teams(motivation and heart) and now they just walk on the field. The selections are brutal but not like we have many options anyway. The youth teams are super shit too. 0 decent prospects which is why Bushi is calling up his friends' sons.

Only good thing about Albanian football right now is the new stadium being built.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Italy will play Ventura's favourite formation 4-2-4 . I just hope not to lose by many goals , who would hear the end of it with these pepinos .. http://sport.sky.it/calcio/nazionale/20 ... ntura.html
Dude you making it sound like we're losing to Macedonia :)

You are expected to lose this game. Very few teams can go to Italy and get a point there.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:The youth teams are super shit too. 0 decent prospects which is why Bushi is calling up his friends' sons.
I agree with your overall assessment but on this point you have it backwards. We have 0 youth prospects because Bushi calls up his friend's sons. His goal is to identify and develop youth players but like most Albanians coaches that is pretty low on his priorities list.
  • Information