Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Loro Borici reconstruction underway. They started demolishing the sections that needed to be rennovated

Rama also promised for the new Qemal Stafa. Well kinda. Either way Rama has been a man of his word so far but Qemal Stafa probably won't be discussed for a while now. Maybe they should do one of those modern stadiums where there's a built in shopping mall in the stadium to lower the costs of the project.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

That's nice news Artan :)

~Simboli~
artan

There's been some hurdles for the Loro Borici project as alot of the residents protested the construction because they were afraid that the project would demolish some homes. But I think the plans/renders for the project has been adjusted instead and reconsturction has started again. They need to get moving and it didn't help that they took two weeks off to sort some legal issue regarding parking.

Rennovated Selman Stermasi looks good as well. This should be the projects FSHF embarks on as they are more affordable and relizable

Looks like the stadium will have a good playing pitch. Too bad Tirona are trash though :D
artan

More pics of Selman Stermasi

Simboli i Diellit

Looks like that's becoming a very good stadium.

~Simboli~
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter

Yes. I wish they made a football stadium by getting rid of the athletic field, but whatever.

One thing I notice is that extended wall above the stands, kind of what Elbasan Arena has, that is being used for shitty advertising. Not a fan.

But hey, we'll have a brand new stadium in Tirana :)
Simboli i Diellit

Flamurtari's new stadium will be covered same way like Allianz Arena.

http://top-channel.tv/lajme/artikull.php?id=300097
Papagalli

filloj fushata elektorale, dhe premtimet rjedhin si vaj ne lakra. I highly doubt this will ever happen. There's no logic behind these promises, we don't even fill up the old stadium which sits 8k and it's located in the heart of the city. How do these people intend to profit from by building a 20k stadium @Pylli Sodes, which is basically Zvernec? They don't because sadly the stadium will never be built.

Idrizi needs to learn the politics of FSHF first, he can't keep on pointing fingers and creating vendettas against everyone. I highly doubt he'll last long if he keeps this up. Definitely not long enough to see this project come to fruition.
Plako
Team: Partizani

AlbanFC wrote:But hey, we'll have a brand new stadium in Tirana :)
You're using "brand new" very loosely there :)
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter

24plRt_5BII
  • Information