Poland vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 2, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:10 pm Reja doesn't rate Broja.

I think it was in the Nations League games(I think the last ones) where Broja was coming off an injury but he was ready and fit to play but Reja still sent him home to Netherlands where he played for Vitesse a few days later.
The San Marino game showed it for me, he was constantly shouting at Broja like it was his fault Reja teaches the team to just chuck up the ball into the channels. Worst team in the world and barely won 2-0 , yeah blame Broja dementia ridden old man.
Princ

Odds 30 minutes out via Bet365 suggest roughly 24% chance of a draw. LFG Albania!

Give it your best shot and make us all proud!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Getting a draw would be a miracle at this point. I don't know if we can defend for 90 minutes.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:01 pm Doka RB and Hysaj LB would make more sense. I don't know how much Trashi can provide. Either way this midfield/attack will be pinned back with nowhere to go for most of the game. If they do win a set piece or a corner or two they need to take advantage.

I think a draw would be great here.
Trashi has clearly more versatility than Doka, he played during his career left winger, left back and also even as central midfielder. Doka has more energy but is very emotional player who can make reckless tackles. Choosing between Doka and Trashi is like choosing between hand or leg amputation, you never know who will do worse.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:24 pm Getting a draw would be a miracle at this point. I don't know if we can defend for 90 minutes.
Yeah I've got no hope, even with that defence they clearly plan on sitting back for 90mins, we're not organised like that and they'll get a chance at some stage. We gave chances to Belarusian farmers, let alone Lewan.

Even if we're in it , instead of sending on Broja who can exploit teams with his pace we have *checks notes* BEKIM BALAJ . WOWWWW Thanks Reja , thanks Duka. Old senile twats.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:32 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:24 pm Getting a draw would be a miracle at this point. I don't know if we can defend for 90 minutes.
Yeah I've got no hope, even with that defence they clearly plan on sitting back for 90mins, we're not organised like that and they'll get a chance at some stage. We gave chances to Belarusian farmers, let alone Lewan.

Even if we're in it , instead of sending on Broja who can exploit teams with his pace we have *checks notes* BEKIM BALAJ . WOWWWW Thanks Reja , thanks Duka. Old senile twats.
I feel bad a bit about Muci, Broja had his chances to show something against Kazakstan, Lithuania, England and San Marino and in every game he started was our worst player on the pitch.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

4th game in a row we have started some kind of fight. What is Abrashi doing.
Aurora Bulkualis

Abrashi already yellow carded. These guys are too low IQ.
Aurora Bulkualis

These guys just aren't top level players. They can't handle pressure. Reja needs to sub him out immediately before we go down to 10.
Dallku

This game has red card written all over it. Particularly from Trashi or Abrashi
  • Information