Trajner i ri - (New coach) ?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I don't think Duka buys into the whole DB hype as much as everyone else. He's always been careful about extending DB's contract, and fired a few shots after the game. DB will not last for another campaign. The question is, will he last until the end of this one?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I don't think Duka buys into the whole DB hype as much as everyone else. He's always been careful about extending DB's contract, and fired a few shots after the game. DB will not last for another campaign. The question is, will he last until the end of this one?
Duka is the real problem though not GDB. Ganiu we can get rid of, fat f*** Duka we can't. One of few bright moments of the game was when the fans starting cussing Duka en masse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Albo_eagle

Plako wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I don't think Duka buys into the whole DB hype as much as everyone else. He's always been careful about extending DB's contract, and fired a few shots after the game. DB will not last for another campaign. The question is, will he last until the end of this one?
Duka is the real problem though not GDB. Ganiu we can get rid of, fat f*** Duka we can't. One of few bright moments of the game was when the fans starting cussing Duka en masse.

Haha it was the TKZ shouting 'Duka qifsha motren'. Anyone know if he was in the stadium?

Well if Italy beat us then all hope is lost so just bring in a new coach and let him get acoustemed to life as manager of Albania. Since we have no hope of qualifying he can also begin playing Manaj and anyone else who will likely be key to the next campaign.

Manaj looked really good when he came on. I watch most Pescara games but in real life he is way more technical. This is the issue with tv and real life, there is so much difference. So many people did not realise how good Sadiku was until they saw him play live at the Euros, same with Abrashi. Hysaj whether live or on tv is amazing, watching him live is a treat, a real superstar, never stops running gives his all added to his talent. Awsome player. Insted of making 33 year old Agolli captain anyone with a brain would of given it to Hysaj.

I still can't believe he put Çani on. Ahead of Manaj! Man like i said, as long as the results are good he will stay, but with these insane ideas once results go bad he is gone. Çani! Baffling.
Leandro

the pepito has now alienated half our first team. well done pepito. i can't remember something like this ever happening in the NT
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We need an Albanian trainer first and foremost. We have terrible players, the last thing we need is a sour locker room. I'd say drag Josa out of his misery with Tirana's relegation team. They probably haven't paid him once since he started.

Hasi would also be a great locker room choice (his tactics are probably mediocre). He's the first Kosovar to play for Albanian NT. He's the original Cana. He can win over both sides.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

an albanian manager would be ok, but i don't think it's the nationality that matters. it's a winning mentality and ambitious personality. we need someone who wants to fucking win and will not be happy with humbje dinjitoze

fati i giovani de bythqimi ka mbaru, kaq e kishte
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:We need an Albanian trainer first and foremost. We have terrible players, the last thing we need is a sour locker room. I'd say drag Josa out of his misery with Tirana's relegation team. They probably haven't paid him once since he started.

Hasi would also be a great locker room choice (his tactics are probably mediocre). He's the first Kosovar to play for Albanian NT. He's the original Cana. He can win over both sides.

I don't think an Albanian coach would be respected enough by the players. They'd run all over him. We would have to get a nice guy like Roy Hodgson and have the players run the show.

The time for GDB is definitely up but am afraid FShF will stick with him as they still gotta pay him so he'll end up alienating even more players now.

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:We need an Albanian trainer first and foremost. We have terrible players, the last thing we need is a sour locker room. I'd say drag Josa out of his misery with Tirana's relegation team. They probably haven't paid him once since he started.

Josa? Mediocre coach who benefited from the system created by Duka & co.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

This was after the game

• Information