Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

yvq4B6UBOWg
andi2410

Do jet gati per ndeshjen me Serbine stadiumi i Shkodres? Apo ska shans?
Plako
Team: Partizani

andi2410 wrote:Do jet gati per ndeshjen me Serbine stadiumi i Shkodres? Apo ska shans?
I don't think so.
artan

Plako wrote:
andi2410 wrote:Do jet gati per ndeshjen me Serbine stadiumi i Shkodres? Apo ska shans?
I don't think so.
They're making great progress on the stadium. I think it'll be ready if they don't have any setbacks with bureaucracy or something.

Dallku

They are making good progress but it will be shocking if they finish it in 3 months. Keep in mind that they need to build the interiors too. It's a lot of work.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Panorama said the company gave guarantee of finishing in time.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Most of the stadium will be ready for Serbia match in October . There can't be burocracies anymore cause the local councill is made of PS majority and the Mayor of Shkoder can't do anything without their consent. In three months working they can do it, they said in the worst case scenario the new splited little tribunas after the goalie won't be finished but they are sure that it will finish three weeks before the game. Just to make it clear , the Elbasan arena start of work with demolitions ect started on 2 of july 2014 and the stadium was ready for the Denmark game on 11 of october. The stadium of Shkoder is bigger but they started demolitions and built all baements much earlier(wich takes more time than building walls because you have to line the metal structures). So i'm confident it will be ready .
artan

The stadium in Puke will be renovated by July 30 which will give the stadium 3k plastic seats(Stadium is in awful shape) and it's not even a stadium truthfully.

The stadium in Elbasan is having some poles coming out of the exterior giving it a hipster/artistic look
andi2410

It's great to finally see some investment in sport infrastructure. Hopefully this continues. I think building all these small modern stadiums will do wonders for the development of football in Albania.

Unfortunately, from what I've heard, it seems like participation in football has dropped off significantly when compared to 10 years ago. Now most kids just play video games, and parents have no money to enroll them in teams. Apparently, it costs like 50 euros a month to join a team. When I was a kid, it was like 5-10 mij lek ne muaj. I don't think many people can spare 50 euros to have their kids kick a ball around. This more than anything else will be a detriment to development imo.
artan

andi2410 wrote:It's great to finally see some investment in sport infrastructure. Hopefully this continues. I think building all these small modern stadiums will do wonders for the development of football in Albania.

Unfortunately, from what I've heard, it seems like participation in football has dropped off significantly when compared to 10 years ago. Now most kids just play video games, and parents have no money to enroll them in teams. Apparently, it costs like 50 euros a month to join a team. When I was a kid, it was like 5-10 mij lek ne muaj. I don't think many people can spare 50 euros to have their kids kick a ball around. This more than anything else will be a detriment to development imo.
Might just be a decrease in population due to mass emigration but hopefully that changes with new academies and clubs sprouting up. Bushi and Jupi will save Albanian football :D
  • Information