Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Serxhio Kalaj transfers to Frosinone in Serie B. Transfermarket saying a 220k transfer fee involved but who knows. I remember him a talented defender a few years back so maybe there's something here. Frosinone aren't a terrible team either.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

If Bajrami had a better overall game (dribbling, defending, work-rates) the top clubs would be after him. Right now he's still productive at this level and can get good stats.
Princ

Edon Zhegrova looks set to join Lille.

Kosovo should give him more playing time, as I believe that he is better than Rashani, Bytyqi, and maybe even Rashica at the moment. Terrific game tying assist at Greece last time out..
PIisi

Princ wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:21 pm Edon Zhegrova looks set to join Lille.

Kosovo should give him more playing time, as I believe that he is better than Rashani, Bytyqi, and maybe even Rashica at the moment. Terrific game tying assist at Greece last time out..
Lmao at Zhegrova already proving the haters, doubters and Rashica's fanboys in Kosovo wrong.
CanaYouDoIt

Diant Ramaj made his Bundesliga debut, GK , should be all over this
Dallku

Apparently Kumbulla had a great game today and Mourinho praised him after.

https://www.pagineromaniste.com/mourinh ... ntervista/
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:21 pm Edon Zhegrova looks set to join Lille.

I heard he's a primadonna and has an attitude problem.
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:48 pm I heard he's a primadonna and has an attitude problem.
It is a common problem among the more talented players. Many Albanians have said the same thing about Broja..

All kidding aside, most of the criticism towards Zhegrova is unfair and comes from the Kosovo - Albania friendly, where he was doing freestyle as they were up a few goals.

Nothing extraordinary, but he had just burned Albania when they attempted to recruit him, and took some stick from Panucci for it. He seems to have matured a great deal since then though.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:04 pm It is a common problem among the more talented players. Many Albanians have said the same thing about Broja..

All kidding aside, most of the criticism towards Zhegrova is unfair and comes from the Albania - Kosovo friendly, where he was doing freestyle as they were up a few goals.

Nothing extraordinary, but he had just burned Albania when they attempted to recruit him, and took some stick from Panucci for it. He seems to have matured a great deal since then though.
Broja was in the right to be pissed not to start ahead of useless fucks like Uzuni and Manaj, especially after saving Reja's ass twice against Hungary.
  • Information