Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Simon Simoni to one of the top 5 Bundesliga clubs in January https://www.supersport.al/e-zbulon-supe ... syRCrPaCNA

He's a decent prospect who definitely needs to leave Albania.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:52 pm Fan favorites like Ramadani and Enriko Papa are not even allowed to enter the stadium in games like that. Literally.
Ramadani runs through Asllani!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hopefully Broja gets a start against DZ and makes the most of it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:52 pm 9:53 he could've had an assist. Great pass.

Looks like most of the criticism for him is defensively.

https://youtu.be/NMGGpHBPZBU
I watched some of the replay, and my main criticism of Asllani is he has to take more risks and make those key passes. Plays it too safe imo.

It's like he is trying not to f*** up more than actually creating something.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Broja needs to shoot..

Stop moving around the pitch like a girl and get in positions where you can actually pose a threat.
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:09 pm
I watched some of the replay, and my main criticism of Asllani is he has to take more risks and make those key passes. Plays it too safe imo.

It's like he is trying not to f*** up more than actually creating something.

That was my thinking every time I watched him for Empoli too. He has more potential than he shows offensively but plays it too safe.

and Asllani is not a pitbull defensively so you can't say he makes up for it. He needs to be more daring/ creative.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:55 pm He seemed to have been one of the better players for Inter and at worst he’s building the trust of his manager. I actually thought he’d be playing much less for Inter and would be in a dire situation like Kumbulla.

Regardless, he’s obviously a huge talent for us and will be an Altin Lala player for us for the next decade. We are really lucky to have him as he’d probably would have been called up by Italy.

I dont have much faith in the new manager but he will gain my trust if he just plays with the best 11 and doesn’t make stupid decisions like benching Asllani for Ramadani, Balliu for Trashi or Broja for Seferi. Only Albania does this.
Kumbulla played way more for Roma in his first season than Asllani does for Inter.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:15 pm Simon Simoni to one of the top 5 Bundesliga clubs in January https://www.supersport.al/e-zbulon-supe ... syRCrPaCNA

He's a decent prospect who definitely needs to leave Albania.
That’s fantastic. He’s definitely a great talent, for a 17 year old I was amazed. And his ball playing ability was very very good too.
Princ

No shots for Broja again..

Only 1 shot in his last 7 matches!
Dallku

Princ wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:05 am No shots for Broja again..

Only 1 shot in his last 7 matches!

Same with Asllani. He tries to play too safe for his own good and it's even worse for him because he's a striker. At Southampton he used to go on beast mode runs. At Chelsea he just wants to pass it backwards or sideways to a teammate.

Even the good run he had late in the game was forced because he actually wanted to pass it backwards if you look at his reaction but no teammates were available.

Albanian youngsters are more worried about making mistakes than actually playing.
  • Information