[Qualification to Euro 2016-08/10/15] Albania - Serbia

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Your match predictions?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Albania 0:0 Serbia
12%
Albania 1:0 Serbia
18%
Albania 2:0 Serbia
24%
Albania 2:1 Serbia
12%
Albania 2:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 0:1 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:1 Serbia
12%
Albania 0:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:2 Serbia
6%
Albania 1:3 Serbia
No votes

Total votes: 17
Julz94

Pray to Lord Bulku !

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Forum rules (Point 1d) http://albanianfootballforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1
Plako
Team: Partizani

Per hajer na qofte ishalla.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

0-5, Serbia.

Serbia has their proper motivation for once. They can just play to eliminate us.

Di Biasi will still do stupid things like start Abrashi. And he won't start Balaj, who scored the first goal that this whole campaign was built on.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Do you think Serbian players give a shit about facing Albania when they're already dsq? You're confusing millionaire athletes drowning in pussy, with the regular common person who tries to take his angst from their shitty lives on other groups of people.

I don't have hope for the Serbia game, simply because they have the best defensive players in the group, and we have the worst offence.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Do you think Serbian players give a shit about facing Albania when they're already dsq? You're confusing millionaire athletes drowning in pussy, with the regular common person who tries to take his angst from their shitty lives on other groups of people.

I don't have hope for the Serbia game, simply because they have the best defensive players in the group, and we have the worst offence.
You're spot on in the first paragraph.

However, I think Ivanovic has been playing like crap, so we might be able to exploit their left side. That's a big if and I have a feeling we're gonna lose this game 0-2. We will be back to our usual selves in no time. I foresee two 2-0 losses in the next two games. The momentum is gone.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I'm sure the CAS decision will fuel them some.

Anyway, not to mention that the stadium will be sold out most likely. All it takes is one idiot to get us a loss and maybe even -3 points. A player runs on the pitch, throws something at a player. It doesn't matter. Platini will make sure to give Albania a penalty that the CAS can't reverse this time. Because Platini will obey the rules this time around and understand it's a loss for the home team as soon a fan does something violent.

This game should've been in an empty stadium. I trust 99.9% of the fanbase. I just don't trust that 0.1%.
Berti
Team: Leeds

I fear as well some proper village idiot showing off to surpass Morina as the Albanian social media king. You just know it will happen. You also know he will be beaten crazy by police for whatever he does. Rama has invited Vucic and loves to show intellectual superiority so I think it'll be very selective on who goes. Personally I think the whole nation needs a PR campaign for this game to remind people of our hospitality values and the fact that we have a good chance of qualifying. However I've seen too many of those idiots and fear the worst
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You need to show ID, passport, etc.. to buy tickets. I'm 100x more worried about the people from the balconies and roofs. Fucking retards not finishing Loro Borici in time could bite us in the ass big time.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:You need to show ID, passport, etc.. to buy tickets. I'm 100x more worried about the people from the balconies and roofs. Fucking retards not finishing Loro Borici in time could bite us in the ass big time.
I'm not worried. The police will be on extremely high alert. I heard there was widespread abuse by the police at yesterday. The FA and the government will not take any chances on the Serbia game.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

1:3 to Serbia and fans raid the pitch , Albania gets expelled from the Qualifiers.
  • Information