Albania a White Nation

Current events, society, culture, science, insights. The music. Cinema. The books. The theater. The art.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Albanian ethnicity has always been measured with language until recently. Vllahs would have been considered Albanian at all periods. I guess a couple now still call themselves Vllah, but it's a lot more than reported. I think I might have some Vllah ancestry if I'm not mistaken. I'd have to check.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I didn't understand a single word :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Albanian ethnicity has always been measured with language until recently. Vllahs would have been considered Albanian at all periods. I guess a couple now still call themselves Vllah, but it's a lot more than reported. I think I might have some Vllah ancestry if I'm not mistaken. I'd have to check.
There is no difference between Vllahs and Albanians . Both are paleobalkanik populations that share almost the same genetic pool, same customs , same language atm and nationalism . It's supposed that vllehet from albania were "ilire te romanizuar". When the romanian president asked that vlahs should be recognized as romanian minority having more rights when half of the actual government are vlachs many analysts stated criticizing him as a destabilizing factor to our country. Albania's most prominent renaissance and national awakening were vllehe. Greece also considers vllehs as greek although most of them speak albanian as their main language and consider themselves albanians.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I didn't understand a single word :D
It's Mc Kresha - N disko song

Ref:
n'Disco t'Shqiptarve une edhe Labi
Meda Me neve po rexhet Club-i

Nonsense but well they seemed quite funny :D It's like we have such a coesion within the national team that we have never had before ever. Always had clans within the team influencing on who should play ect
Rodon

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I agree with you Rodon. There are a lot of communities in Albania that were "Albanianized" during communism. Vllahs were one of them.

Guys like Aliji, as long as they play well, are always welcome though. I really don't give a crap how they look if they're good players.
Problemi eshte qe bashkjetesa doemos rrjedh ne perzierje.

A eshte e drejt qe kombi Shqiptar te cnatyrohet rracorisht?
artan wrote:I remember reading statistics that in the early 20th century Albania was something like 90-95% Albanian or Albanian speaking. The idea that Albania assimilated all these ethnic groups is far fetched and I know you guys know that too. The fact that more than half of Albanian lands are outside it's border further proves that as those areas are the "Buffer" zones where there are more mixed demographics.

Hoxha wasn't a nationalist. He didn't care about ethnicity or religion. He just cared about the "state" and the bullshit brand of Marxism.
Duhet te marresh parasysh qe nje pjese e ketyre pakicave ishte asimilu para se tu shpallte pavaresia. Ka libra ne Shqip qe deshmojn qe nje pjese e popullates urbane ne disa qytete Shqiptare (Shkodra, Tirane etc.etc.) kishte preardhje nga siria dhe iraku te sotshme.

Pastaj, edhe pse ishin te pakta ne numer, grupet etnike te "cilesi" inferiore (vllehet, ciganet) kan lindshmeri disa here me te larte sesa shtresa me e nalte (Shqiptaret).
Kjo eshte vertetuar shkencorisht, ekziston edhe nje studim ne Greqi (fatkeqsisht s'e gjej tashi) ku verehet si shtresa shoqoekonomike me IQ me te ulet kishte nje lindshmeri me shume se 3x me te larte sesa shtresa shoqoekonomike me inteligjente (4 femije per te paret, me pak se 1,1 per te dytet nese mendja s'me tradheton).

Kuptohet qe nga 5-10% tani minoritaret shqipfolese mund te jene bile 30% e popullates.
Kjo na jep edhe disa mendime per perqindja e Shqiptareve te vertet ne krahasim me identitetin fetar. Komuniteti ortodoks eshte ajo me me pak perqindje Shqiptaresh krahasuar per totalin e ortodokseve (mendoj se jo me shume sesa 55% e ortodokseve ne Shqiperi mund te jen me gjak Shqiptar).

Kosova dhe Ilirida kan te njejtat problem, edhe pse ne mase pak me te kufizuar.
Plako wrote:
artan wrote:I remember reading statistics that in the early 20th century Albania was something like 90-95% Albanian or Albanian speaking. The idea that Albania assimilated all these ethnic groups is far fetched and I know you guys know that too. The fact that more than half of Albanian lands are outside it's border further proves that as those areas are the "Buffer" zones where there are more mixed demographics.

Hoxha wasn't a nationalist. He didn't care about ethnicity or religion. He just cared about the "state" and the bullshit brand of Marxism.

There are other ethnic groups who have been assimilated, the Vlachs being the largest, but I agree with you that they are not a significant percentage. Even if we were to put the Vlachs number at 300k, which I think is still pretty high, that's less 10% of the overall Albanian population in the Balkans. I still think that the Vlachs are probably less than 100k in total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gabim. Ketu po flasim por minoritete me lindshmeri tejet te madhe. A e dine sa ashkalinje mund te kete ne Shqiperi? A e dine sa meslindore mund te kete asimiluar populli Shqiptar? Fut edhe vllehet ketu dhe e ke imazhin komplet.

Kam pershtypjen, kur shoh sjellja dhe fytyra e disa Shqiptareve qe Shqiptaret ne gjak dem baba dem nuk jane me shume se 2/3 e popullates Shqipfolese.
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Albanian ethnicity has always been measured with language until recently. Vllahs would have been considered Albanian at all periods. I guess a couple now still call themselves Vllah, but it's a lot more than reported. I think I might have some Vllah ancestry if I'm not mistaken. I'd have to check.
There is no difference between Vllahs and Albanians . Both are paleobalkanik populations that share almost the same genetic pool, same customs , same language atm and nationalism . It's supposed that vllehet from albania were "ilire te romanizuar". When the romanian president asked that vlahs should be recognized as romanian minority having more rights when half of the actual government are vlachs many analysts stated criticizing him as a destabilizing factor to our country. Albania's most prominent renaissance and national awakening were vllehe. Greece also considers vllehs as greek although most of them speak albanian as their main language and consider themselves albanians.
Kete post s'mund te jete me larg nga realiteti:

Vllehet nuk jane paleoballkan, ne fakt as nuk dihet si u formuan si komb.

1) gjenetikisht, pervec vllehet qe banojn ne rrethinat e korces dhe permetit (qe jane nje pakice e vogel vllehesh), jo vetem qe nuk i ngjajne Shqiptaret ne gjenetik, por ne fakt jane pothuajse totalisht JoEvropjane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_hap ... opulations

2)Gjuha eshte krejtesisht te ndryshme.

3) Nuk e di ku i gjete gjith keta patriota vllehe ti, ne fakt nuk me vjen ndermend asnji.

4) Zakonet jane te ndryshem.

5) Vllehet e greqise flasin vetem greqisht dhe vllahisht, as s'e dine cfare eshte Shqipja.
Simboli i Diellit

Lol i was kinda expecting this , i don't see as "cnatyrim i kombit" the fact that these ashkalinj, aromanians and other asyrian/irani minorities have nowdays been totally assimilated into albanian . Vllehet are romans mixed with local populations. https://sq.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vllehët

There are a lot in Albania but most of them consider themselves as albanian. Vllehet e Korçes were the ones contributing for our national awakening.

Here you got an article about them : https://urimgjata.wordpress.com/2014/07 ... iperise-2/
AlMadman

Rodon wrote:
Edhe Vajushi, Meha, Lila e Cikalleshi ne nje fare menyre.
Erik wrote:Albanians come in all shapes and sizes. Aliji is an obvious example of somebody who's family are not genetically Albanian but Id still consider them more Albanian than some.

I have the strangest genetic makeup, pale skin, green eyes, jet black hair and you can't tell my nationality from my first name either so all the Albanians at my University never knew I was Albanian before I told them whereas with them I could tell in an instant as they had that distinctive Albanian look.
Ajo pamja distinktive (tiparja e nje minoritete Shqipefolese) eshte pikerisht pamja JoShqiptare.

Shqiptari i vertet mesatar mezi dallohet nga europjani qendror tipik.
I'm confused. So the Albanin distinctive look = JoShqiptar.

Cikalleshi couldn't have more of a distinctive Albanian look(elephant ears, deformed/round head etc). He's the face I can recognise miles away as Albanian.

I'm truly baffled by the shit I'm reading.

I think we should have a stomfort section in this forum.

We seem to have all kind of experts on skin colour and the ability to recognise non-albanians from albanians.
Rodon

Mire kush i bi mendja, le te hyjn zezak indian arab ne viset Shqiptare e le te behen Shqiptare xD
Sa poshte rame kur ka Shqiptare qe llogjikojn ne kete menyre. Ata mund te flasin Shqip, mund te vishen Shqiptare, mund te qujn vetveten Shqiptare, por gjenetika e tyre flet ndryshe.
Gjaku nuk behet uje.

Por jo qe habitem, fe fakt antiShqiptarizmin tuaj nuk me ben me shume pershtypje Simboli, pas "serbet mund te lujn ne Shqiperi pa problem" dhe "tolerimin e antiShqiptarizmin ledzepor", mund te pres gjithcka prej teje.

Vllehet e Shqiperise jane gjenetikisht krejtesisht ndryshe nga Shqiptaret. Vllehet e Shqiperise nuk jane paleoballkan dhe as me teper evropjan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_hap ... opulations

Faqje vllehe. Te regjistruarit jane vllehe nga Shqiperia, Fyromi, Greqia dhe Rumania. Shikoni vetem ata me mbiemer "Shqiptare" (per shembull Hanxhara, zyka, mihallari, poci etc.etc.):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1992446 ... 3/members/

N.B: me shume se 150 fytyra vllehe, vetem 2-3 me syte te kalter.
Mesatarja Shqiptare eshte shume here me e larte. Pra ne qofte se do te hoqim vllehet, mesatarja Shqiptare behet edhe me e larte, duke vertetuar qe pamja Shqiptare eshte pak a shume evropjan.
Rodon

MadMan wrote:
Rodon wrote:
Edhe Vajushi, Meha, Lila e Cikalleshi ne nje fare menyre.
Erik wrote:Albanians come in all shapes and sizes. Aliji is an obvious example of somebody who's family are not genetically Albanian but Id still consider them more Albanian than some.

I have the strangest genetic makeup, pale skin, green eyes, jet black hair and you can't tell my nationality from my first name either so all the Albanians at my University never knew I was Albanian before I told them whereas with them I could tell in an instant as they had that distinctive Albanian look.
Ajo pamja distinktive (tiparja e nje minoritete Shqipefolese) eshte pikerisht pamja JoShqiptare.

Shqiptari i vertet mesatar mezi dallohet nga europjani qendror tipik.
Either Cikalleshi is a minoritar apo Shqiptar i vertet qe ngjan sikur nje "evropian qendror". Je duke kundershtu veten shume.

This is a face I can recognise miles away as an Albanian. Elephant ears, deformed/round head etc In fact the amount of Romanians I see like this is astonishing.

ps. I think we should open a stomfort section, and with that I would like to see the pictures of these forum members who are "distinct albanians" that are no different to central europeans lol.
Nice cherrypicked pic, but he looks paneuropean:

• Information