Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

PLako, I've been hearing that we have "talents" for more than a decade now. Still haven't seen one. u-21 players don't need Bushi to be identified by their talent, if they have any they can easily be identified by what they do at their clubs but that's not the case here. We have the worst talents in the region easily.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:PLako, I've been hearing that we have "talents" for more than a decade now. Still haven't seen one. u-21 players don't need Bushi to be identified by their talent, if they have any they can easily be identified by what they do at their clubs but that's not the case here. We have the worst talents in the region easily.
Fair point but then again what exactly is Bushi's job? To just collect a paycheck?
Kuqezijeti

The formation id like to see against Italy:
Strakosha
Hysaj. Ajeti. Veseli. Aliji
Abrashi. Basha. Xhaka
Roshi. Sadiku. Latifi

I would of liked to see Rama and Kace called up but we know how Biasi dislikes descent players
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote:PLako, I've been hearing that we have "talents" for more than a decade now. Still haven't seen one. u-21 players don't need Bushi to be identified by their talent, if they have any they can easily be identified by what they do at their clubs but that's not the case here. We have the worst talents in the region easily.
U21 success and Pro success aren't always correlated. U21 is more a "keep an eye" on certain players who do well in international football, than finding the next Maradona.

Giovanni Dos Santos was shit at clubs, but great @ international football. It's not always about who does better at clubs.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

There are some decent players in the youth set up. Players like Ndoj, Zeka, Strakosha(i'll count him as one), Leonardo Maloku, Bare come to mind. I'm confident Ndoj and Strakosha can be good players for the NT. The other guys (Zeka, Maloku, Bardhi, Bare) who knows. It's a damn shame we avoided Rashica and Avdijaj, we could have built a decent core around Hysaj, Ajeti, Berisha, Rashica, Ndoj, Avdijaj, Xhaka, Albian AJeti, etc.

I'll also add this and it's a worrying trend. FSHF are slowly switching back to their domestic policy and avoiding calling up players from the diaspora and from kosova. Probably because they want to be "politically correct" but I also think It's because former scrubs like Bushi and Jupi have a lot of power in the FSHF hierarchy. The former superliga rejects (Bushi, Jupi, soon to be Lila, etc) don't like the diaspora players as they have taken their spots in the NT and will continue taking the spots of the superliga rejects and the influx of players have exposed the superliga rejects for the true amateurs they are. They slowly want to revert back to the past where players like Bushi was celebrated as a lethal scorer LOL. It's why Lala was shown out the door because he spoke out on why Rashica was neglected for the amateurs we called up for the Euros.

Any other country in our position would be licking their chops at calling up the diaspora players but nope not us.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We all know Italy hasn't lost a single qualifying game during last 10 years and the last one they lost it against France.
Record are made to be broken but watching our players so demoralized during the press conference it seems they're going to a funeral. We're going to lose 3:1 against Italy and then win 1:0 against Bosnia B which will keep the train going with De Biasi on top of it.
Dallku

artan wrote:There are some decent players in the youth set up. Players like Ndoj, Zeka, Strakosha(i'll count him as one), Leonardo Maloku, Bare come to mind. I'm confident Ndoj and Strakosha can be good players for the NT. The other guys (Zeka, Maloku, Bardhi, Bare) who knows.

Out of those only Strakosha is a legit talent.(ironically he's half Greek lmao). The others are overhyped amateurs that we've seen a million times before.
Dallku

Ndoj = A guy who struggled to get play time in Serie B and when he played he was the worst player on their team.

MAloku = Can't even sniff the bench at a Serie B level team in Pescara. When he played for the Albanian u-19 he was also shocking.

Bare = Definition of an amateur. Still plays in a kid's league and he was like a headless chicken when he played for the Albanian u-21

Bardhi = His ceiling is Albanian superliga starter. Right now he's in and out of the lineup for a superliga team.

Zeka = Who? No thanks.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote:
artan wrote:There are some decent players in the youth set up. Players like Ndoj, Zeka, Strakosha(i'll count him as one), Leonardo Maloku, Bare come to mind. I'm confident Ndoj and Strakosha can be good players for the NT. The other guys (Zeka, Maloku, Bardhi, Bare) who knows.

Out of those only Strakosha is a legit talent.(ironically he's half Greek lmao). The others are overhyped amateurs that we've seen a million times before.
That's what i thought aswell but it's Arjan Beqaj that has a greek wife while Fotaq had an Albanian one. Can't find any reference on web , probably she's a normal housewife.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
That's what i thought aswell but it's Arjan Beqaj that has a greek wife while Fotaq had an Albanian one. Can't find any reference on web , probably she's a normal housewife.

Foto definitely has a Greek wife. I know for sure.
  • Information