Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:At times like this, Cana's real value is made clear. As soon as he left, we descended into a complacent lull. Kosovar players hang with themselves, even amongst the RA ones there are prob divisions. Cana was the glue that kept this all together.

We have no real leaders in that field. Even players that are there for their "heart", are low iq divas like Andi Lila who thinks he's hot shit. Agolli is a terrible captain.

Tbf when Cana was there Kosovars would still hang with themselves and Albos with their own group. You could tell in basically every picture and video. But you're right that Cana was definitely a true captain and he had a personality. Agolli has no personality at all.

From this group Mavraj is probably the only one with a strong character that could be captain potential but Mavraj is on his own islamic shit. We have to admit that someone like Cana is very rare.
Cana hung out with the Kosovars, but he could just as easily socialize and communicate with people from RA. After all he'd been in that team since 2003 with players like Bushi, Lala, Agolli, Bulku, etc.. He was the "bridge" as I mentioned.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Rodon wrote:Hope Ajeti won't make it, so Kukeli will play in a position where at least he somehow looks like a football player.

Llullaku Lila and Kukeli should never be called up again.

Said that, peppinos will destroy us tonight and hopefully our retarded coach will get fired.

P.S. Lila is a faggot.
Not that they would need it, but there's no way GDB doesn't have some sort of understanding with Italy that Albania will not win tonight. Afterall he used up all his Seria A connects already, it's time for him to repay the favor ;)
Dallku

Any chance this match will be streamed on youtube or do they immediately block these type of streams?
Aurora Bulkualis

Dat feeling when you get an Albania match on TV :hi-bulku:

but you know you're gonna get raped :shock: :?
Aurora Bulkualis

Italia (4-2-4): Bufon; Zapakosta, Barzalji, Bonuçi, De Shiljo; De Rosi, Verrati; Kandreva, Insinje, Imobile, Beloti.

Shqipëria (5-4-1): Strakosha; Hysaj, Ajeti, Kukeli, Veseli, Agolli; Basha, Memushaj, Lila, Roshi; Cikalleshi.

That formation is cancer. DB has no plan of attacking again.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Being too optimist about this. Wishthinking !!!

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Vendimi i Strakoshes shfaq ftyren e vertete te Shqiperise, nese je jetim nga Cerriku pa krah te forte nuk mund te marresh asnjehere cfare meriton. Uroj Thomasi te bej paraqitje te madhe dhe te shfrytezoj dhuraten e bere nga shoket e babit.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Albani eshte djale e portjer i mirë. Po me rrethanat e momentit edhe pse ishte në balotazh nuk mund t'ia jipte ket shanc. Shpresoj per te miren e karrieres se tij e per te rrite cilesine e portjereve qe ai te vije ne Itali apo tjeterkund ne Seri B apo pse jo edhe ne liga me te forta se te luash ne Shqiperi ne fushat e Cerrikut nuk do ja jape mundesine te tregoje veten ne kombetare.
Aurora Bulkualis

ZenMaster wrote:Vendimi i Strakoshes shfaq ftyren e vertete te Shqiperise, nese je jetim nga Cerriku pa krah te forte nuk mund te marresh asnjehere cfare meriton. Uroj Thomasi te bej paraqitje te madhe dhe te shfrytezoj dhuraten e bere nga shoket e babit.
Wtf are you talking about? He's not a world class player, but he's started for Lazio in the past 6-7 games. He actually plays in Italy.

Wtf are we gonna play, Alban Hoxha that plays in Superliga? Berisha is suspended.
Berti
Team: Leeds

Have no problem with Strakosha playing. Hope he does well. The other lot is a pathetic line up. Bunkering at its best.
  • Information