Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We should take the strikers from the woman's team . They won't be as bad as what we have upfront : https://www.facebook.com/FederataShqipt ... 673347193/
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Ajeti is a shadow , so far he has been ruining all his chances with Torino. Djimsiti is out for the Italy game so having Dermaku as a backup would be wise. Any other alternative as CB you guys know that can play for us? Dermaku was part of Empoli and couldn't make it to Serie A but can play with any Serie B team. I don't think any of the CBs we have bar Mavraj is better than him.
Dude did you see Mavraj's last game? He played like a complete amateur. German newspapers grade players from 1 to 5, 5 being worst, and they gave Mavraj a 6. He put the final nail in his coffin when he moved from Koln.

Ajeti needs time for warm up. He just came back from injury. And apart from his stupid passes, he seemed fine from the highlights. None of the goals were his fault. He was really good in the Spain game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Highlights don't show the game or the chances missed . I don't think Ajeti will get any other chance for Torino . Our defensive line is in bad shape, every single defender we have has issues . Not a good sign since that was our strong point.
Aurora Bulkualis

Strakosha starter in Lazio's 2-0 win over Roma. Let's play Shehi vs. Italy.
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Strakosha starter in Lazio's 2-0 win over Roma. Let's play Shehi vs. Italy.
I was kinda expecting it . Strakosha will f*** up most likely against Italy , why ruin his confidence in such a match? That could have repercussions in his career .
Simboli i Diellit

So who says Dermaku is too much now? We lost even Mavraj. Ajeti-Dermaku against Italy , this will become a rape fest.
Simboli i Diellit

I believe he'll lineup Kukeli-Ajeti as CBs.
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Simboli i Diellit wrote:We should take the strikers from the woman's team . They won't be as bad as what we have upfront : https://www.facebook.com/FederataShqipt ... 673347193/
That girl Doci got a cannon of a Free Kick :D
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote:So who says Dermaku is too much now? We lost even Mavraj. Ajeti-Dermaku against Italy , this will become a rape fest.
There are a few options for CB: Kukeli, Veseli, Xhaka.
Simboli i Diellit

Italy will naturalize a Brasilian before our match. Immobile , Bonnucci and Belotti are the main threat for our defence. I've a feeling our team isn't enough hungry/motivated for these qualifiers matches.
  • Information