Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Vlahovic is built like a tank too https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/imag ... 0x560.jpeg

It's not only a Broja thing. Albanian players don't really hit up the weights for some reason. I know it's not very required for this sport but if anything it helps with confidence and mental side.
CanaYouDoIt

Granit Xhaka is built, Shaqiri too. Give Broja time to fill out his body, he’s only 20 ffs. Let them PEDs do their job.
Redijupison

I read that Mërgim Vojvoda hired a personal trainer during the summer vacation to bulk up and improve his fitness. Looks like a different player now from the previous season.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:22 pm It's not only a Broja thing. Albanian players don't really hit up the weights for some reason. I know it's not very required for this sport but if anything it helps with confidence and mental side.
100%..

It is noticeable that Albanian players struggle with physical preparation. Reja was taken by surprise at how physically superior English players were when they visited Tirana.

https://gazetasi.al/reja-kishim-perball ... undersulm/

“Kishim përballë një mal me muskuj, me lojtarë që jo vetem që janë të fortë fizikisht, por janë edhe shumë të shpejt.”
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:20 pm
Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:22 pm It's not only a Broja thing. Albanian players don't really hit up the weights for some reason. I know it's not very required for this sport but if anything it helps with confidence and mental side.
100%..

It is noticeable that Albanian players struggle with physical preparation. Reja was taken by surprise at how physically superior English players were when they visited Tirana.

https://gazetasi.al/reja-kishim-perball ... undersulm/

“Kishim përballë një mal me muskuj, me lojtarë që jo vetem që janë të fortë fizikisht, por janë edhe shumë të shpejt.”
That just shows how much of an idiot Reja is for being surprised that a team featuring guys from the most physical league in the world being stronger than guys who play in Hungary like Ramadani .
Princ

Except that it was not Ramadani, but Bare starting in central midfield.. :zgerdhimje:
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:59 pm Except that it was not Ramadani, but Bare starting in central midfield.. :zgerdhimje:
And ? Ramadani played it was an example. Could’ve picked anyone.

The point being why was Reja surprised with the physicality of England ?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Rrahmani playing great against Liverpool. He has a great accuracy in passing long balls and for sure he’s the greatest player we’ve ever lost. He and Djimsiti would be a better pair as CBs than any other option we have.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:36 pm Rrahmani playing great against Liverpool. He has a great accuracy in passing long balls and for sure he’s the greatest player we’ve ever lost. He and Djimsiti would be a better pair as CBs than any other option we have.
Such a good player. To go from the amateur teams of Albania to performing in the CL like that.

Can’t believe we dropped him, Djim and Rashica from that 2016 squad.
Dallku

Inzaghi is literally Reja 2.0... I swear all these Italian coaches must have went to the same coaching school together.

Loves playing 2 slow poachers up front eliminating counter attacking chance(which is the only way you can punish superior teams like Bayern). Then he subs in their donkey (Gagliardini) instead of Asllani when the game is already over. Even Onana was bullied into the starting lineup by the media because Inzaghi couldn't let go of his finished veteran (Handanovic).

It's literally Reja with better players.
  • Information